Chapter 8 - pleaders of elijah

[=====================]

Baker Beach, San Francisco.

August 19, 2021.

The once beach where hundreds of people come by to take a dip in the water, see the sunrise or sunsets, was no person to be seen, with the sight of small tents built around with some big ones, further at the back, at the entrance of the gate, thousands of people crowd around with vans from much different news station come by as barriers placed by the police blocked many from getting close to the beach with many recording with their phones to see there only moment to see an elf in camera. A great sight to see but not many they expected having known about the elves at the beach, to the crowded people some looked towards the warships that were sent along with them. And everyone within never expected a warship that large to exist in this world, neither remembering ships being built at that size for a wooden vessel. With thousands of people around, it was quite a scene and having no progress, it was time for the elders to begin the talks for the leader of this nation.

But having said it's been 2 days since the elves had settled at baker beach, as news coverage about the golden gate incident became worldwide with everyone on earth learned about this unknown storm and the appearance of 35 unknown ships coming out from under the bridge. Trending worldwide, the elves get to stay their settlement at the beach with more than a hundred tents built by the elves lay around everywhere as police block the entrance and with many seeing that the elves had no place to scamper across. 

Since those two days, it didn't take too long for the national guard to be called in, and coming down to the city, armoured vehicles once used by the military now are parked around the city and numerous of the vehicles from the national guard were positioned themselves at the bridge with many aiming towards the numerous warships, not just that, elves within there warships glares at the river to find many small boats painted with white and red. Since the bridge incident and chief Jolene sighting of the 'flying dragons', baker beach became a centre stage for the aftermath and having no progress be made was quite frustrating.

Sitting within a large tent, a table at the centre take focus for the people within it with 4 personal sitting at a different side of the table, glaring between each other, with both waiting for a response, at the table at the right, lay down a bearded officer being chief officer Jolene, sitting down best he is a representative from the city hall, was FBI agent Richard Aaron, a bearded man intimidated the two elves sitting at the other side with both wearing a type of uniform, one at the left wore a dark blue uniform, while the other wore something similar but unlike the one on the left the uniform had a yellow naming spelling out (FBI) at the right patch on his jacket.

[...]

After refusing at baker beach, things went south after the landing at the beach with her encountering what they call, her people and the admiral agreed the ships and her sailors to build and modify the beach for the expeditions force as Lillian would plan out to seek this national leader, quickly she worrying for the downfall of Elijah, and not wanting for that to happen, she looked at the distance to see stairs heading up to the hill, and there she encountered the people of this nation. She remembered smiling at them and having her getting close this delighting meeting was shut down, the officers talked to the elder if the two knew what was happening, and to hear that there aren't allowed to sleep within the beach made her confused as before not knowing what rules were put in, she didn't get the picture and even the cops looking at her confused by what and how she spoke back at them. But it didn't take too long for her bodyguard to see them having their blades be pointed at the two cops, this exchange caused a scare for the two cops and to look back at them, the elder saw them being more human than elves as there non existed pointy ears were seen with both speaking out of on what just happened. and due to that, this caused a massive intake of their progress, after scaring the policemen, the bridge and the beach itself was surrounded by national guard soldiers with many placing barriers ready to open fire if any were planning to come out.