Chapter 7 - Losing memories is like waking up from a dream

Start from the beginning

I just follow them and tried my best to keep up since I didn't even try to guess what they were saying because I was busy fighting so I clearly missed a lot of stuff.....

______

* Mini timeskip *

Your Pov:

We were about to leave with the Going Merry and then I saw Usopp rolling down the hill with a big bag on him. He's looking like a bowling ball but good thing Luffy stop him. Usopp started talking on " how we will meet again on sea ".

" Get on already " Zoro said
" What? " Usopp said with a confused look on his face. " Your coming with us! " Luffy smile.

" I thought you needed a cook? " Before Usopp could say anything else Luffy grab him. " No need to worry about that, Usopp. I will be the temporary cook for awhile " I said since Nami would obviously ask for money.

" You can cook? " Luffy look at me. " Yeah! I work in a restaurant as a cook when I was 14. Since the owner didn't want me as waitress.... " I sigh remembering rude things people say thinking I didn't know how to lip read.

" That means we don't need cook anymore! " I panicked when Luffy said that. " I refuse to be the cook of the crew. "

Everyone gave me a confusing look

" Why not? Your fit for the job " Zoro said and Nami agreed. " Um.... It's not like I wanted to...but it's against my dream " I really didn't know who to get out of this.....

" What's your dream then? I mean I wanna be a brave warrior of the sea! " Ussop yelled.

Now that's where I messed up... If I say artist...it be wouldn't be a reason to be at the sea like them....

_____

The rest of the crew waiting for your answer..... You ran to kitchen and lock the door and started cooking.

" Is she against cook or something? " Usopp asked. " Maybe... Hey Luffy, since you are close to Y/n. What is her dream? " Nami asked.

" I don't know " Luffy shrugged and started picking his nose. " If you didn't know, why did you make her your first mate? " Zoro look at Luffy for his answer.

" Oh yeah! N/n is ninja! She was super cool when we first met! She stand on water when she slice the sea king I punch " Luffy started explaining more adventure you have together before you met Zoro.

Usopp and Zoro was actually very interested because a Ninja was one of man dream. While Nami didn't believe at first but then remember that it could be possible knowing she saw you in action.

" So Y/n is our Ninja? " The three boys nodded at Nami. " Luffy our captain, Y/n our ninja, Zoro our swordman, Me as our navigator, and Usopp as our sniper? " Luffy agreed about the roles.

_____

Your Pov:

I unlocked the door and yelled. " Food is ready! " Luffy ran to kitchen as the other walk in.

" I didn't know we were having a buffet? " Ussop asked me. " We're not " I pointed at Luffy who is already eating half of it. " Wait for me! " Usopp grab his plate and started getting food as much as possible with Zoro. While me and nami were eating at the kitchen counter safe from Luffy.

" I'm glad you think about this " Nami smile as she happily ate her food. " Of course I did. Knowing Luffy I plan ahead for the food. " I took a bite of my food.

After everyone was done eating I made my slime do the dishes since I was getting lazy to do it.

" Wow! Is this one of your ninja techniques? " Usopp poke the slime that was cleaning the plates by eating the leftovers crumbs and spit it out clean.

I guess Luffy just cover for me. I nodded at Usopp as he was playing with the slime.

" I'm full! " Luffy patted his big stomach. " How are you going to fit through the door now? " Nami asked.

" No worries! " Luffy suck all of his fats and turn back to his old self.

" Y/n, Where do you come from? " Zoro asked I guess he is also curious about the ninja thing. Which it was supposed to happen at Zou. You know I'm just gonna lie at this point.... I mean I don't even know my last name! Like come on!

" Um... funny thing... I have lost my memories when I was little.... " I chuckle

" WHAT!? How are supposed tp visit an island full of ninja! " Luffy frown. " Idiot! Is that all you care about!? " Nami hit Luffy on the head. " Just keep it a secret because my own brother doesn't know... I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to feel guilty "

" You sure that was your brother? " Zoro asked " Yes! We look very alike that we sometimes get mistaken as twins " I reply.

That was the only lie I could think of... since it was basically true! I'm not gonna say oh I woke one day and I was 9 maybe younger I don't how long I even stay on the island.... either way it doesn't matter right now

_______

To be continued

Just letting you know that I didn't add most of the scenes since I forgot most of it....

Word: 1506