Chapter 27 comments on the net (1) volume 1 560-602

Start from the beginning

2001

Ge hua xu ruyun

How many believers are there now

Ge yimin 2015-05-27 20:45:05

No organization, no statistics

572, x1364087565: the problem is that I feel that every word spoken by kris is reasonable.

I believe in god and kris.

574, order of zheng island: had heard of the mainland 'ge yimin the name of god'...

HyB3523: he desheng is inferior to ge yimin

At least they have a number of posts, weibo followers of wan people, he desheng is a bare rod commander.

Lu tianpeng 111: ge yimin, it is not good to be a god, to break away from human beings and create new inequalities

You can't do it. You may become a saint and become a Buddha. Come into the world to save suffering, your book changed to: datong sutra!! Is the only positive solution and destination.

BBB 0 ge hua: let everyone from the dust to the spiritual life, that is, everyone is god.

WSQSBLD: ge yimin is the communist party's boss, stirring up the water.

Jimo beauty: ge yimin can never be more dangerous than the sky

At most the network spread a point of garbage pollution environment, the wheel that make so fierce not also be put out. If you have a brain, you don't want to talk to him. The "wordofgod" is real.

Tianya loafers the beast: ge yimin, he is no better than the lightning, the almighty

Give the wheel as a turtle sun also to see if qualified.

580, 0103zlp: ge yimin, the advertisement did the wrong place

The general letter you can't play stick it, play stick it can't letter you!

Philosophical thinkers of god: ge yimin has no omnipotent power of god (divine power)

What good is the global spread of the concept of democracy? Who believe? If he gets the organization big government will crush him, he will follow master li's example.

BBB 0 BBB b1 BBB b2 gehua: goshen exactly says is the society tries, 2019.

The philosophical thinker of god: suppose the wish of kris

In the future, all other religions will be replaced by the god religion of kris, and the government will be greatly threatened, so the government will be ineffective or the god religion will replace the government. He's going back to heaven.

Many years later, how many people believe in the present god of kris? How many people believe in the miracles of Jesus? Religion will not replace government. In the future, people will think that the god ordinance of kris is a tool to rule people's thoughts. No one will believe what god says. Is ge yimin going to the world again?

>>> gehua: we think permanent new day new ground (communist society), coming soon, 2019.

Philosophical thinker of god: the desire of the people of ge to realize the power of god (divine power)

If anyone in the world believes in other religions, there will only be a god religion of kris. The future human beings are more dangerous and very dangerous.

>>> gehua: our ultimate goal: the communist society under the care of the gods (free people association), no religion, no government.

Philosophical thinkers of god: in the future everyone will believe in the god of kris