Ch-82, Of Various Forms Of Love!

Start from the beginning

But that's what he had he learnt from his Dada, right? Your happiness doesn't natter when it comes to your Love's happiness.

"What?? " she asked as if literally not understanding his words.

"Yes! I... I'll myself find a good man for you.. Maybe a... A real man." He said and her eyes just teared up all over again, but this time in anger.

"SHUT UP!" Mallika shouted, closing her eyes tightly.
"What the hell Batuk? How can you even say that to me?" She cried looking at him, holding his shoulders and literally shaking his body angrily.

"Ma.. Mallika I love you! I can't see you unhappy!" He told, genuinely trying to explain her.

"So what do you think I do then?" She snapped at him.
"I love you too Stupid Human!! How the hell did you even think I'll ever even think of another man, let alone marry him?" She shouted, her voice breaking.

"And what do you even mean by a REAL MAN? You are my Real Man! You're the only one I'd chose over the whole world!!" She shouted and cried at the same time.
"I hate you Batuk! I hate you for saying this!" She said, not even meaning what she said.

But wasn't that how his Mallika was? Speaking without meaning anything was what she always did! Batuk thought and smiled with tears.

"SAY SORRY RIGHT NOW!" She demanded.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart! I won't let you marry anyone else, you're mine! Just mine!" He apologized and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her onto his lap.

"Batuk!" She cried, wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling more into his neck.
"I love you! I love you so muchh!" She cried, her sobs muffling against the skin of his neck.

That's what Batuk needed to hear. When someone is in self doubt, they don't need advises, they don't need confrontation or solutions either. They just need a mere acceptance! They just need to hear and know that no matter how weak or worthless they feel, there's still someone who loves them, who loves them truly, with all their flaws.

"I love you so much more my Sweetheart!!!" He whispered, kissing the top of her head, touched by her words.

"We'll surely have a baby, Batuk! And even if we don't, I have you! Thats enough! If I've my Batuk beside me, I don't need anything or anyone else in this world." She spoke hugging him tightly to herself.

"Oh Mallika!" He just cried out of love, so overwhelmed by her love for him.
"But I promise, I'll do everything and anything for us to have a baby! We'll be parents for sure one day, I promise!" He said, cupping her face and kissing her forehead after he wiped her tears.

Mallika just nodded with a smile, ponds of tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and looked at his eyes lovingly.

How precious he was to her! She wondered and looking at him with an intense gaze of love, closed the gap between their lips.

Batuk didn't even flinch for a second and kissed her back more lovingly, deepening the kiss as his hands held her waist tightly.

"I love you!" She murmured against his lips as he kissed her even more passionately.

"I love you too!" He replied, still not leaving her lips.

This was just the moment to show the love they had for each other. Relationships do go through a lot of tests and trials and most of the time we don't even register this. We never know when would life hand us a question paper and what moment. We just know that we can only pass it if we handle every relationship with utmost love and care.