•15•promise•

•Taylor•

Two weeks have passed by and Rylee was pacing the hospital room back and forth checking off her "list" she created.

Safe to say, she's freaking out.

I feel fine, recovery has kicked my ass, yes. But I'm fine now.

A few cuts and bruises here and there.

Let's not forget about my crushed ribs, sprained wrist, broken elbow and shattered leg.

Recovery is long but I have an amazing support system....who won't stop pacing the hospital room.

"You're going to become dizzy and pass out."

"I need to check this list off," she looked at me holding her iPad and pen up looking at me serious, "Now, your doctor strictly said to stay off the shattered leg a little longer, diet is healthy, drink plenty of fluids. Not beer."

"So whiskey?"

She stomped her actual foot and I smiled, "What?"

"Taylor?! No!"

She chewed on the end of the pen writing more down, "You have enough veggies and fruits in the fridge. Mary and I made a list of your favorites, Kai's favorites. I was able to squeeze my schedule into this. I'll be there a lot...if you don't mind?"

"I...."

"You don't get a choice," she cuts me off, "Im stuck with you. So enjoy it in the long run."

"How's that a bad thing," I retort, "Im 100% okay with that."

I leaned foreword grabbing her by her waist in my arms ripping the tablet from her, placing it behind me on the bed.

"Sit."

She frowned sitting beside me trying to reach for the iPad again, "No. Stop it," I say while shoving it further away.

Rylee exhaled not reaching for it anymore looking into my green eyes, "I just want you to recover, get back on your feet."

I smirked and my heart felt whole knowing she's there for me regardless.

Immediately, I pulled her in for a kiss, tasting her lips. My grin grew as I felt her tongue slip into my mouth slowly.

She pulled away kissing my cheek and she quickly grabbed the iPad from me before I could react, "I love you, but that was an ass move."

Rylee smirked reading on her iPad again.

"I love your mind, you know that? The way your brain functions, the way you think."

Her cheeks flushed.

"I find that hot about you."

"Ew," Alyssa says as she walked in the room and I rolled my eyes.

"Put a shirt on and keep your dirty thoughts to yourself, Sir."

She threw my shirt at me and I put it on along with my hoodie.

"Is the doctor going to release me?"

"Waiting on the paperwork, actually. How's the list, Lee? I have add-ons. Let me Airdrop it too you."

My jaw fell open.

You mean to tell me that my girlfriend and my sister are in on this...not to forget the fact Rylee admitted Mary and her vegetables list.

"Woah. You two, look at me."

They paused looking at me concerned so I say, "You two are doing this...together?"