•29•caterpillars•

•Taylor•

My head felt like I was spinning, waking up from my sleep as I felt distant memories of my horrible past haunting me.

I sat up looking around the room realizing I was in Rylee's suite.

"Fuck," I said quietly to myself.

I tried to catch my breath as it was quickening and I was exhausted.

When I looked over to my right, Rylee was sleeping peacefully. She was wrapped up in the sheets, so I grabbed her tired body pulling her in my arms causing her to wake up.

"Taylor," she asked me sweetly, sounding tired and cute.

"Sorry, Baby. I couldn't sleep."

I kissed her lips softly climbing over her small figure as she yawned looking up at me, "Why can't you sleep?"

"I had a nightmare coming on. It woke me up before I could even think about it to be honest."

Rylee looked at me, touching my eyebrows and I chuckled.

"My caterpillars are fine."

She giggled and her laugh warmed me, "I think they need a trim. Okay? They need to be maintained."

I laid on my pillow, grabbing her arms pulling them around me as I did the same with her legs, snuggling with her.

"They've been fine since the last time you and Kai held me down the last time."

"Baby, they need to be trimmed."

I reached for her cheek, caressing her skin as I kissed her lips softly. My hands snuck to her sides reaching for her bottom.

"I love you."

"I love you more, Taylor."

I grabbed her lightly scratching the palm of her hand gazing at my onyx black ring, "I never got a chance to talk to you."

"About what?"

"My ring."

She looked at it and I take it off handing the ring to her, "It's beautiful, Taylor."

"It's a family heirloom. It was found in the ruins by my grandfather, this one was made for me and I have another for my future wife."

Rylee looked up at me, "Huh?"

I reached into my bag that was sitting by my bed. I handed the velvet black box to her and she gazed at the writing, running her thumb over my name.

"Adrian Romano?"

"Yep."

She flipped the box opened and looked at the ring inside touching the orange topaz stone.

"That's beautiful, Taylor. How are these family heirlooms?"

"They're made for the next Romano man and his wife or future wife."

Rylee gave me the ring back and I tucked it away again, "One day, I want you to wear that ring."

"Really?"

"Yes. When we are ready of course."

Rylee smiled at me kissing my lips as I raised up some caressing her cheek with my thumb.

I adjusted the covers over us, covering her bare skin when the door opened revealing Manny and Avery who switched the lights on and some else walked in after them.

"Woah, woah! What the hell?!"

Manny was wearing a robe and Avery had a towel tied around his waist.

The other one looked at Rylee freaking out, "Girl, Miss Catherine snuck someone into her room."