•3•beautiful soul•

•Rylee•

Today is the day.

"How do I..."

I cocked my head to the side looking in the mirror at the gown trying to put it on.

"Not even sure how to put the gown on."

"Are you naked," I hear Manny through the door.

I giggled, "Hang on,"

I grabbed my black silk robe from my closet and I put it on covering my bare skin, all I had on was a maroon color thong.

"You can come in now."

Manny walked in with his eyes closed, "Okay."

He opened his bright green eyes and looked at the gown, "Like any other dress. Why are you making this a struggle?"

"Because it is."

"We did this when you tried it on yesterday."

The gown was a sweetheart neckline, strapless, sparkly gold dress and I'm shocked I went with this.

I held the dress up to my chest and I looked in the mirror smiling, "You and Kai chose a perfect dress."

"I know. Now hurry. We have a Ball to get to."

He left my room closing my door and I took my robe back off, laying it on the bed.

I had my prosthetic leg on already but unbuttoned my dress and slipped it on.

My eyes looked in the mirror and I was shocked.

The dress was ankle length and perfect for my photography.

A moment later, Manny walked back in and his jaw dropped.

"You look just like a queen."

"Awe, Manny."

He buttoned my dress for me and I smiled sitting on the bed to put my black Versace platform heels on.

"Those are cute."

"I know right. I thought they would be perfect for the dress."

I already curled my hair making it look natural wavy.

The reflection of myself in the mirror, I looked at myself feeling pretty good and sexy.

My skin popped in the dress.

I have a tattoo that reads beautiful soul in lowercase cursive on my collarbone so it was exposed.

My other tattoos were on my sternum and my ribs. But they aren't exposed of course.

I have one more on my camera finger so obviously I had to get the word Smile.

"Ready?"

"Almost. I'm doing my makeup and freshening up."

....

•Taylor•

Kai jumped on my bed in her princess gown in the color gold.

She had to be a princess tonight so she wore a matching tiara.

Her black hair was fixed into long curls and she was gorgeous.

"I have Rylee's tiara too."

I smiled at her voice speaking of Rylee and I freshened up in the bathroom.

"Okay. We'll be sure to give it to her."

Kai sits on the bed watching me get ready in my all black suit and tie.