•18•forgiven•

•Taylor•

We arrived home from Florida and I was exhausted from traveling.

When I walked in my bedroom, I laid in my bed instantly.

"Daddy? Can we have a tea party?"

"In a little while, baby. I'm tired from traveling."

Kai climbed in the bed laying beside me and Rylee walked in my room looking at us.

As we laid here, Kai looked into my eyes and I smiled looking into her deep blue ones as she grabbed my nose, touching my eyebrows "petting" them.

"Why are you petting my caterpillars? They're trying to sleep."

Rylee giggle laying on the bed with us when I wrapped my arm over the both of them.

"They're bushy. Lee, we have to give them a haircut."

"Uh no," I said sternly looking at Rylee.

She then looked closely and then turning to Kai nodding, "I'll have to bring my trimmers next time. They definitely need to trimmed, Babe."

My mouth fell open, "No. Leave my caterpillars alone."

They both giggled and I covered my eyebrows with my arm laying on my back, closing my eyes when I felt them climbing on my sides.

Rylee laying her head on my shoulder when I felt Kai resting hers on my chest.

"I love my girls."

I felt Rylee kissing my cheek softly pressing her forehead to mine. I scratched her back lightly sneaking my hand under her shirt.

"I have a question," she starts.

My eyes opened looking at her confused, "What's your question?"

"Miss Catherine is throwing a New York Bash for the team and the building. We can invite anyone."

I shook my head, "I'm not going, Babe. You know what she did to me."

Kai looked at us confused.

"Baby, go to your room."

"Okay."

Kai climbed off of me and hopped off of the bed, running across the house.

"You don't have to associate with her, Taylor. Please, for me? I really want to go. It's New Years Eve."

I shook my head, "We can do our own thing here at the house. We have Kai tonight."

"I've never gone to a New Years party before. Kai will be taken care of as always. You won't interact with Miss Catherine at all. We will avoid her the whole night."

She looked at me grabbing my hand trying so hard to convince me to go, "We haven't really enjoyed this weekend except yesterday morning. I want a fun night with my boyfriend, enjoying a New Years kiss."

Rylee gave me the pouty face and I exhaled giving in.

She's not wrong.

This weekend was tough for Rylee except that morning, that was the highlight of my year.

"Fine. I'll go. She pisses me off one time tonight, we will leave."

"Deal."

I looked at her seeing her smile and she kissed me on the lips slowly.

"What's the theme?"

"How did you know there was a theme?"

She looked at me shocked.