•8•trauma•

•Rylee•

•Rylee•

Manny officially made me go to a bar for once and I'm not going to lie, I did need it.

We walked into the building finding the counter where the bartenders were, associating with their customers.

"How about you go find us a seat, I'll grab us a good fruit drink?"

"Fine. Make mine a virgin. Or at least not strong."

He smirked and I frown knowing that drink will come back strong.

The room was full of people tonight like it was the weekend, I could only imagine the place on a Friday or Saturday.

I find a table for us to sit at and ai wait for Manny to make it.

After I messaged Taylor, Manny sits right next to me handing me a blue beverage in a margarita glass.

"It's not as strong, okay? Avery made it."

"Good because he respects my wishes unlike you sometimes."

Manny rolled his eyes sipping on his drink, "Well sorry I wanted to have a good time and get wasted with my Bestie."

I giggled shaking my head, sipping on the drink which was really delicious.

The flavors floored with taste like blue raspberry lemonade. And a mixture or sour candy.

"If it's cool with you, I'm going with Avery after his shift."

"When's that? I'm not staying here alone and I respect your relationship."

"Not for another hour. He's going to hang with us and then we'll go."

I nodded sipping on my drink and Manny did as well, "We should do this more often."

"We're so busy though. It would be difficult."

"True," he says scrunching his face in disappointment, "It's whatever. So tell me about this new project Miss Catherine set you up to do?"

I grabbed my napkin looking at Manny, "Why did someone say something? It's weird because I'm doing it alone."

"She gave me one too, it's weird doing it solo."

I smiled, nodding.

"I'll be right back. Avery should be getting off soon."

"Okay."

My lips grabbed the black straw laying in the drink as I sipped the liquid through. I let the flavor simmer on my tongue as my brown eyes analyzed the busy bodies in the room.

My glass was almost empty when I took another sip, pushing it to the center of the table sitting back in my seat.

The music was fairly loud but not too loud. If only I had Manny to dance with or Taylor.