•24•gone•

•Taylor•

Rylee was standing on the balcony watching the sunrise above the horizon.

A white coffee cup was placed in her manicured hands as the steam of the coffee evaporated in the air.

I raised up from our bed watching her as the wind blew through her white sheer robe that hugged her small and short figure.

My eyes scanned the room, analyzing the white paint of the four walls in the large bedroom I woke up in. I find a photo of Rylee in a wedding dress and I'm wearing a suit and tie, laughing and smiling at each other.

This was all too real....too good to be true...

I pulled the sheets off of me, realizing I was naked underneath the covers and I found my black boxer briefs on the floor.

I put them on and made my way to the glass door, walking to Rylee.

This felt so unreal, I couldn't tell what was going on or why this place doesn't seem familiar to me.

Naturally, I snuck my large arms around her, hugging her from behind, kissing the side of her cheek.

Rylee leaned her head back still holding the cup as the liquid inside warmed her hands from outside.

"Good morning."

"Good morning," I questioned carefully.

She turned and looked at me confused when her white sheer robe was now painted in blood.

I let go of her and backed away, "Mia?! Why are you bleeding? Are you hurt?"

She frowned, holding a hand to her stomach, "I don't feel so well."

Rylee dropped her mug as she fell to the floor, bleeding from somewhere but where was my question.

"Taylor....help me..."

I didn't know what to do so I grabbed her body and pulled her to me, "What hurts?"

"I- I don't know...everywhere."

My hands tucked her hair behind her ears as her caramel eyes met back at me as tears lined them.

"Taylor..." she cried....

I jolted awake and I looked next to me and I frowned realizing Rylee wasn't there.

It's been three weeks and I have no lead on her location, where my father is holding her.

Zoe walked in and I looked at her confused.

"Are you okay, Taylor?"

I nodded, "I'm fine. Why are you in my bedroom? No one is supposed to have passed that threshold."

She rolled her eyes and looked at me, handing me a glass of water, "Rylee isn't here and you were yelling."

I took the glass, downing the fluid immediately and she took it back, "You haven't slept either. I'm worried about you."

The room was hot and I pulled the covers off, climbing out of bed but sitting on the edge.

"I'll be fine."

"Okay," she said as she walked out of my room and I got up, heading out into the living room.

When I entered the living room, everyone was awake. Zoe and Camila were sharing my sofa. Jordan had the sectional along with Gray, Xavier and Miles had spots on the floor.