•7•nightmare•

•Taylor•

•Taylor•

Rylee washed her hands and helped her stand.

"Can you shower with me? I can't without a handrail."

"Of course."

My shower still ran hot and I took my jeans and my boxers off.

Rylee kept her hands on my shoulders for support as I undressed.

I helped her in my shower and she held onto me still crying, upset.

"Let it out," comforting her.

"You probably hate me now. I wouldn't want to be with a virgin who can come off but not fuck."

"Hey, don't say that."

I made her look into my eyes as the water falls over us. I lift her chin up, "There is no shame in being a virgin. I won't take your virginity unless you ask me to."

I looked at her, "Now breathe."

I watched as she breathed in slowly and exhaling calmly, her chest rises and falls at a calmer pace now and she opened up to me.

After a whole month, I want this girl to be mine. I want to hold her, protect her, love her right. Love her right and when she's ready.

Rylee took a deep breath and starts.

"My ex....Noah. He would hurt me....hit me anytime I didn't want to have sex with him. I chose to be a virgin because I wanted to save myself for someone who deserves me. I feel like I have met him...you."

My heart melted that she chose me but I couldn't accept the fact that she is traumatized by something that's supposed make you feel pleasurable.

She sniffled and I looked at her, pulling her into my arms as I kissed her head.

"Breathe, Baby girl. You're safe, you're okay. I won't let you get hurt."

She looked at me heart broken, "I'm scared to have sex because I feel like I'm not good enough. Not pretty enough."

I felt pieces of my soul breaking off about her words. Everything she saying is a lie.

She's good enough.

She's not pretty, she's goddamn beautiful.

"I want to set a rule. Between us."

I brush my hands through her hair holding her up in my arms.

"I like you. A lot actually, I fell for you and thanks to my daughter, I realized that. Whenever you are comfortable, you give me the words. I will make sure you forget that bastard."

She nods.

"Sex is off limits until you are ready. We can still make out, get naked, do whatever."

For once, she finally smiled and I kissed her lips.