•16•florida•

•Rylee•

"They should be around here somewhere. My aunt Betty is picking us up since my car is in New York."

Taylor was now in a boot walking around and no crutches.

He's been better so it's a good thing he's healing like he is.

I'm thankful.

But this weekend, we spent the rest of December in Florida with my family to celebrate Christmas.

"I'm nervous if I'm being honest with you."

"Why? Is it because you're meeting them for the first time? They're really sweet people, I'm nervous what Betty will do or say."

He chuckled handing me my suitcase after we waited for them to come through the carousel.

"Rylee?!"

I looked up when I saw Betty waving and Ana and Eliza running up to me with huge smiles written on their faces and their arms opened wide.

I walked up to them as they continued running meeting them with my arms.

"Hi, guys."

They hugged me tightly and I hugged them as tight as I could, "I missed you guys."

We pulled away and they both looked at Taylor confused, "Who's that?"

I stood up from kneeling down, "Girls, meet my boyfriend, Taylor. Taylor, this is Eliza, the oldest. And Ana, her younger sister, my cousins."

"Nice to meet you."

Naturally, he hugged them and they grew close to him instantly.

I was confused.

Yet again he has a daughter so maybe his instinct with kids just clicks.

Eliza is in high school though, she just made her way to her senior year and then Ana is 12, sixth grade.

"What happened to your leg?"

"And your arm," Eliza added.

Taylor looked at me not even sure what to say next and I smiled letting him talk.

"I had a really bad wreck on my motorcycle. About a month ago. I shattered my leg and broke my elbow."

"Woah. Did you fly off?"

Taylor nodded, "Yep. Unfortunately."

"Let's go. Betty is waiting on us."

Taylor and I had our suitcases in hand and we followed the girls to Betty and I hugged her as she kissed my cheek lightly.

"Oh, you must be Taylor?"

"Indeed I am. Nice to meet you."

Betty pulled him into a careful hug when she faced me with a smirk, mouthing to me, "He is so hot, what the hell?"

I giggled and she let go of him, "I heard that."

Betty's cheeks flushed red and she looked at me giggling a little bit, "Let hit the road, I've got Darrell at home waiting for us with dinner."

I smiled and Taylor had both of our suitcases as we followed out of the airport to the car.

....

While on the road, Eliza sat up front while Ana was in between Taylor and I.

His arm rested on the back of the seat when I felt his fingers running through my hair softly causing my lips to curl.

"So, Taylor. Rylee tells me you're a businessman, right?"