- Great! Let's go and make a wish.

Vegeta attacked Furiza, and his hits were dodged. Then Furiza attacked him, and Vegeta could doge him. This sequence of attacks and dodges happened for a while, and Azula was left behind. She could only see the fight on the sideline.

Just a few minutes ago, Vegeta was below them, but now, he is even stronger than Toph and her together. But Azula frowned when she realized that, still with the boost of energy, Furiza was stronger.

Vegeta is trying his hardest to attack and dodge, while Furiza is doing it without sweating.

Knowing that Azula attacked Furiza. She got closer to attack alongside Vegeta, but then Furiza smirked, and with his tail, he grabbed Vegeta's leg and sent him to fly, and then with his two arms, he pierced her shoulders. Azula screamed in pain, and Furiza smirked again.

Azula, full of pain, frowned and did what she wanted to do, and firebended with her mouth and tried to burn Furiza's eyes. Once she was freed from the grasp of Furiza, she quickly kicked him and sent him to Vegeta.

Vegeta prepared an energy blast attack at Furiza when he was still falling. When he was close enough, he launched his attack.

The power easily blinded everyone.

Toph was flying away with two Dragon balls, alongside the Namekku-seijin, who had another two Dragon Balls. She was surprised by the attack, but she pressed to go outside the fight's way.

The cloud of dust did not let anyone see what happened to Furiza. Even when Vegeta could not see him, he was sure that he had made a great injury to Furiza's body. He was full of himself. In contrast, Azula was frowning.

When the cloud of dust left, Furiza was there, enraged, frowning, and only with a small bruise on his right cheek.

- YOU DARE TO MAKE AN SCRATCH?! AAAAHH HAHAHAHAHA!

Furiza screamed, but the scream turned into a burst of laughter.

- You have grown up, Vegeta. You are not still a match, and it would be a relatively simple matter for me to blast you to pieces the way I am now. But.

Furiza flew down and landed on the grown.

- Before I do that, allow me to show you the ultimate power more fearsome than death itself.

Around Furiza, the earth started to rumble. Some parts of the ground started to crack, dust levitate, and in the sky, black clouds appeared.

To Azula, it was like the phenomenon that happened back when Vegeta also expelled his power abruptly. But this time, the energy she is feeling is hundreds of times more powerful, and unlike the other occasion, the pressure of the air it's way too strong. She was unable to move an inch.

She wanted to attack Furiza while he was still changing, but she couldn't.

Azula saw how the body of Furiza, instead of growing again, got smaller. No more horns, or shoulders like armour. The whole body turned white except for the top of the head, the abdomen, the shoulder and the tibia, where a purple crystal-like bone showed. The face of Furiza was serious.

Azula was having a hard time trying to control herself and not tremble. The amount of power she felt emanating from Furiza was as fearsome as he called it himself.

Toph returned to the ship with the Namekku-seijin and took the last three Dragon Balls. But when she felt the energy of Furiza. She stopped.

- Take the Dragon Balls, and run where the others are.