Closing Words + Sneak Peak

If you made it this far, I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The support for MGA has been amazing, definitely better than I would've expected. It means a lot to me. Makes the 9 months I spent working on it feel worth it. It's been great following MGA and its progress as I upload a chapter every few days and check on it every once and a while as I go about my business.

MGA started as an idea: "Hey, what if a trainee came into YG and was trained by Lisa?" I just find the way it evolved really interesting. Of course, that's thanks to my beta readers (if y'all are reading this I love y'all) and other forms of support I've received.

I really do, from the bottom of my heart, hope that you all have enjoyed the journey of Y/N Jackson. I know that Y/Ns aren't supposed to have dimension, but I really have grown pretty attached to him as a character. I will not say much on this matter, but let's just say you haven't seen the last of Y/N Jackson. ;)

[Edit: While we wait in anticipation for whatever that's all about, if you want more from Y/N Jackson's story, I have a book of spin-offs called "Glimpses", where I occasionally upload short glimpses into various aspects of the worlds I've created in my stories. While I have several projects in the works, currently that means several spin-off stories set in the universe of MGA, told from various perspectives and points in the timeline. So yeah, do check those out if you'd like!]

As promised, I've compiled a soundtrack playlist for MGA, which can be found in the next and last part of this book, as well as in the Spotify playlist in my bio and posts.

If any of you are interested in my future works, I actually have a one-shot book which is open for requests. Though it may take a while for me to get to finishing them, especially with my other commitments.

Speaking of other commitments, I also have another book currently in the early stages of being formed. Definitely a far cry from what MGA was. I won't spoil much about it at the moment, but I will say that it's a male Y/N × Jisoo; its genres include supernatural, horror, and fantasy; and that, while not extremely focal on the original story, it takes place within the same universe as the K-drama Hotel Del Luna.

 I won't spoil much about it at the moment, but I will say that it's a male Y/N × Jisoo; its genres include supernatural, horror, and fantasy; and that, while not extremely focal on the original story, it takes place within the same universe as th...

And with that, I hope you all have a great day ahead. I'll see you all in The Next Life, hopefully. :)