Heavy Sleeper

I wake up to a massive splitting headache. Squeezing my eyes shut, I come to my senses and realise that I'm on a couch. I open my eyes. I'd been sleeping on the couch in my bedroom, with a blanket draped over me. Pulling myself up, I wince again at the searing pain that seems to come from all over my head.

As more of my senses return to me, I become aware of a stickiness on my skin, as if I hadn't showered in a while. I look down at myself and see the same blue turtleneck I'd put on for dinner last night. What happened last night? I manage to get myself up and the blood rushes from my head as my eyes move over to my bed.

What's Lisa doing on my bed?

I begin to panic internally, which coupled with the headache I'm beginning to assume is a hangover, sends me slumping myself back onto the couch for fear of hyperventilating and passing out. Eventually steadying myself and thinking straight, I get back up and grab a spare clean blanket from inside my wardrobe. As I drape the blanket over Lisa as gently as my hungover self can muster, she stirs slightly, which causes me to freeze. She doesn't seem to wake up, however; hopefully she's a heavy sleeper.

I manage to find my phone still in the pocket of my slacks, and turn the screen on to check the time. It's only 6 am. Great, everyone's probably still sleeping, which means I can head out into the kitchen without bumping into anyone; for some reason I have a feeling that meeting any of my roommates now would make for a pretty awkward exchange, especially considering the fact that Lisa is in my bed for whatever reason. I do just that, careful as I open my door so as to not wake Lisa, or any of the others for that matter. I grab a painkiller pill for my headache and pray that it takes effect soon; I really need it gone so I can access the situation. Feeling uncomfortable in my overnight clothes, I decide that my next course of action would be to take a shower. I grab a new set of clothes as quietly as I can and close the bathroom door as soon as I step in.

In the bathroom, a second towel hangs from the towel rack. That's weird, I think to myself. It only gets weirder when I see a set of clothes, folded neatly, placed in the corner of the bathroom next to the sink. Aren't those the clothes that Lisa wore yesterday? Come to think of it, she's wearing a completely fresh set of clothes. As it gets harder and harder to ignore my confusion, I get the shower running.

Think, Y/N. What happened yesterday? There was an evaluation in the morning. Then Lisa came to talk to me about the dinner. No, she didn't come to talk to me, she came to talk to Hwang. At least that's what she said. Then dad called about Taylor. Then I went to the park. A couple recognised me. I read an article about me. We went to dinner. Lisa looked amazing. She always does. We were in a private room with the Blackpink members and my roommates. And then... I really can't remember past that. In fact, my headache gets worse when I try to. Guess I'll text Rosie later to ask her, then.

After I dry myself off and put on some more casual and comfortable clothes, I waste no time texting Rosie.

So she knows. Obviously she would, given how close they are.

 Obviously she would, given how close they are