Introduction/Foreword

IMPORTANT: All dialogue in italics is meant to be in Korean. It's just to help with the immersion in the story, so that you can imagine it as it would happen.

Most of the story will be told from Y/N's point of view, but there will be a few chapters that are in Lisa's point of view. Those chapters will be labelled with a (L).

~~~

First off, I'd like to say that, while some of the situations/events/opinions that happen throughout the story are based on real life, they're not meant to reflect real situations/events/opinions, and they're not meant to be 100% accurate. They're only meant to serve their purpose in the story and don't represent real life situations. I've actually toned down certain realities and made them better than they actually are, partially because of things I don't fully understand, and partially for ease of writing.

Also, since this isn't meant to be real life, there are some things, such as the age limit for the YG boy group audition, and the training and management structure of YGE, that have been adjusted to suit the story. Just thought I'd get that out of the way before the story starts so no one comes at me for those details.

The chapters may vary in length; some might be pretty long and some might be a bit shorter.

Also, pretty much goes without saying, but we'll pretend certain things don't exist in this story (eg; everyone's least favourite virus lol)

The events of the story start around April of 2021, and progress from there, so some of the events mentioned, like Lisa's solo, are spaced out according to the timeline. There are multiple timeskips, which are addressed accordingly in the story itself. They may be as short as a day to as long as several years.

With all that out of the way, I hope you enjoy this story. It's just a little project that I started work on from April 2021, hence that's when the events of the story kick off. It's my first properly planned and written story, so feel free to comment or private message me if you have any comments about it :)

*Lisa makes her first appearance physically in the story in chapter 5

Additional Note: If you're new to this story (reading it after it's been completed), there's actually a soundtrack playlist for this story that you can find in the final part of this book, in my bio, and in my posts. You can check it out as you read through the story to enhance your experience, though I'll warn you that it comes with the risk of potentially spoiling some story aspects from the lyrics of certain songs.

Happy reading! :)