•Fireworks•Of•Confession•

Bennett POV:

A loud beeping sound suddenly starts, abruptly waking me up.

"Eh-Wah!?" I shout, immediately looking around.

"Morning Benney" Razor says, giving me a smile before looking back at the TV.

"Wait-agh, what time is it? The timers have been going off?" I ask.

"I not know the time but timer going off for a while. Benny just hear it now?" Razor responds, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Dang, I guess I was so wiped out that I fell asleep during One Piece, unusual, but its fine. I look at the clock above us...Humm, I rub my eyes finding it a little hard to see in the dark. Finally, after getting a better look... I see that...WE'RE 1 HOUR LATE!?!? I immediately jumped up, turning off the TV.

"Benny!" Razor looks at me a little annoyed.

"RAZOR WE ARE BEYOND LATE. AND WE'RE THE ONES TAKING CARE OF THE FOOD! AHHHH. How in the world did I sleep through the timer for 1 hour, how did you even watch the show while the timer was going off!?" I shout in frustration.

"Strong focus!" Razor says, proud of himself.

"Well, I mean that is good- AGH, NEVERMIND, WE HAVE TO GET GOING NOW. We need to take care of that food. When this is done, we can come back and continue One Piece." I pull Razor off the couch, turning on the lights.

"Woah! Benny, slow down!" Razor shouts as I pull him to the kitchen.

————10 Minutes Later————

We finish heating up the food, and placing all of it into 6 boxes. We both grab 3 boxes before rushing off to the door.

"Ok Razor let's get going" I say, trying to leave as soon as possible.

"Okie!" Razor agrees following behind me.

I really hope Klee can forgive me for this, she really wanted this to go well-

"BENNY, CAREFUL!" Razor shouts before I suddenly feel nothing below me.

"WAH-AAGH!" I shout, falling into the hole in the floor followed by a loud crashing sound.

"Benny ok!?" Razor yells from above.

"Ow, ow, owie! Agh, I'm ok- OH WAIT THE FOOD" I look over at the now crushed food underneath me. "OH NO, NOT THE FOOD WE WORKED SO HARD ON!"

"No worry Benny, I still have boxes. At least you ok, come we have to get going." Razor calls out from below

"Yeah, just let me get-" Suddenly, someone shouting interrupts me.

"HEY, YOU AGAIN! THE ONE WHO PUT THE HOLE UP THERE, WHY I OUGHTA-" A grandma comes charging at me with a slipper.

"GAH! WAIT, I HAVE A REASON!" I shout, but she doesn't stop and keeps charging towards me.

————20 Minutes Later————

"Sigh, it's been 30 minutes, we are 1 hour and 30 minutes late. There is no way they aren't going to kill us..." I sigh in disappointment.

"Well, the lady give you extra food for messing up food you originally made. At least we got food to give!" Razor tries reassuring me.

"That was completely a fluke! It's only because she knew we were bringing the food for the party, so she gave us some extra since her granddaughter is going! I mean what if her granddaughter wasn't going!" I say as I continue to blabber gibberish

"Hehe, guess Benney does have luck!" Razor says, looking on the bright side.

"...Ha.... I guess you're right! It was pretty lucky that she was able to give us some extra food" I smile.