•A•Forgiving•Kiss•

Razor POV:

Agghhhh, why does my head hurt so much!? The feeling of the bright warm sun on my face makes me get up letting out a groan. Why does it have to be so bright?! I get onto both feet in disarray. I finally open both eyes and take a good look around me. What the- why is everyone sleeping like this?!? Spark and Oz are cuddling each other on the couch, while Fischl is sleeping...standing up? Klee is sleeping on the kitchen table and Bennett is sleeping halfway outside the front door!? What happened last night!? This looks like how my Lupical sleeps... Aghh, and my head still really hurts. Wait! I remember all of us being here, where is Barbara? Suddenly a sharp shiver goes down my spine as an ominous presence looms behind me. I instantly turn around ready for a fight.However instead, I'm greeted with...Barbara.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry Razor, I'm in such a fun mood right now, I couldn't resist, you should've seen the look on your face though!" Barbara starts laughing.

"Not funny" I cross my arms unamused. "Why Barbara in such fun mood?" I question.

"Well, while all of you guys were sleeping, I guess that's what you can call all of this, I went out to see Jean, and to my complete surprise, she was the one to suggest some sister bonding time! It was so much fun! It's been so long since I've been able to spend time with her since she's so busy and all! I actually came back 10 minutes before you woke up."

"Good for Barbara!" I cheer.

Yeah, I have no clue what she is talking about, but she seems really happy, so I won't ruin that for her. I don't think I can even process any more information with this massive headache anyways.

"Why must you be so loud?" Fischl suddenly speaks, causing Barbara and I to flinch.

"Oh sorry, I'm just really happy!" Barbara says with all smiles and cheers.

Honestly, I think the sun wasn't the thing to wake me up, it was Barbara...

"Yes, I'm aware, I'm aware, thy kindred and all, hmph!" Fischl crosses her arms.

"What's wrong with you? Wake up in the wrong stance?" Barbara smirks. "Oh yeah, you're probably still mad about last night, right? Seeing as Bennett destroyed you at Super Smash Bros. Not to mention Klee came in second place." Barbara covers her mouth but can't help but let out a small giggle.

Fischl's face turns red, and she gives Barbara a deadly stare. She looked as if she was about to say something, but caught her tongue. Turning her gaze from ours, her face turns even more red

"Gah, whatever!" Fischl grunts.

Suddenly, we hear rustling noises behind us. Klee was rolling around on the table before suddenly springing up on to two feet on the table.

"Why good morning, Klee, it looks like you had a nice sleep... somewhat" Barbara greets Klee.

"I had a wonderful sleep after my greatest victory yet last night. All I need to do next is reach first place and then I'll be the best among the best" Klee gloats before jumping off the table and hopping towards us.

"Actually, Klee, as much as I think you deserve that role, I don't think I'd just let you take it. I quite like the role of being first place, I think I'm going to keep it for a bit longer." Bennett suddenly emerges from the corner with a big grin on his face.

Klee pouts before going to sit in the corner facing the wall.

"Bennett, I think you are good Super Smash Bros and do deserve first place. However, I think Fischl will always have first place in "beating you up after she loses to you in Super Smash Bros". Hints to the reason why you were asleep halfway through the doorway." Barbara giggles as Bennett gives her a confused look.