•Halloween•Special!•

Bennett POV:

"Razor stop moving! I can't put it in properly!" I try holding Razor in place, my hold gripping tighter on him.

"Nooo! It hurts!" Razor fights back, pushing me away.

"RAZOR YOU AGREED TO DO THIS!" I continue pushing it inside.

"OW!" Razor yelps.

"There! OK, we're done! You look so adorable!" I step back, looking at Razor up and down. "I never thought it would be so hard to put fake ears on someone but you take the cake!" I pat Razor's head.

"Humm... Why you have to make so painful..." Razor pouts before looking at my handy work.

He looks so cute! Just like Klee but his face just makes it even better. Before Razor could finish examining himself, loud footsteps could be heard from my bedroom.

"YAY! Now our duo is finally complete!" Klee bursts out of my room charging towards us. "OH WOW! You look just like me Razor" Klee giggles sneakily.

"Well, that was the point of all this in the first place" I silently chuckle.

They both act so cutely. Klee was so energetic about the fact that this was Razor's first Halloween. She wanted to make it very special and fun for him, so letting her choose Razor's costume was a definite yes. I think Klee and Razor dressing up as one another was a very cute idea.

"Klee looks like me but small! Very cool" Razor cheerfully remarks.

"Hihihi, I can act like you too! Rawr!" Klees giggles as her face brightens up.

"You know I'm still surprised that you didn't go with Razor looking like Bennett and Bennett looking like Razor. I thought you would have loved to do that Bennett. It would have looked so cute~" Barbara teases while walking out of my room.

"Sigh...Barbara, I already told you why! Klee really wanted to switch with Razor and Razor just agreed with her and they both started making faces that I can't say no to!" I tried to explain.

"Yeah yeah, but still, it's your first Halloween with Razor! I think it would have been delightful!" Barbara keeps going.

"I think it would have been too cute for my heart to handle" I mumble 1under my breath.

"What was that?~"Barbara grins in a leery fashion.

"Nothing-" I quickly hold my tongue, not wanting to say something she can use against me. "You dressed up as Barbatos yet you act so unholy sometimes" I retaliated.

"I don't want to hear it, I dressed up as someone worthwhile, you dressed up as Luffy from One Piece again this year"Barabra judges.

"I dress up as who I want to dress up as. Not to mention, I just connect with him because of how many similarities we have with one another" I explained with confidence.

"Sure....I don't remember Luffy falling for another guy, hehehe" Barbara giggles under her breath.

"WHAT!?"I shout.

"Are you guys done? I swear, whenever you two are in a room the volume significantly increases!" Spark sneers, popping her head out from underneath Klee's hood.

"I feel like you don't have the right to say that, and...." I say, walking over to Klee taking Spark from under her hood.

"EH!?" Spark squeals before I put her in Razor's arms.

"You're supposed to be dressed up as one of Klee's bombs, so you have to stay with Razor to complete the costume"I silently laugh before stepping back.