•Hash•Browns•

Razor POV:

Barbara helps guide my hands to move the extremely hot pan over to the countertop. She closes the oven door.

"Ok Razor, always remember to turn the oven off after you're done using it. That also applies to when you're using the stove, which is just the top area over the oven" Barbara points to one of the handles over the stove. "If you forget, you have a high chance of burning the house down..."

"Thanks, Barbara! Without your help, would not been able, do this!"I try to speak as clearly as possible, showing my appreciation.

"I should also thank you Razor! I totally forgot about this dish and how much fun I have making it, not to mention you put a twist on it, which I love. What did you call it instead of Mondstadt Hash Brown"

"Puppy-Paw Hash Brown!" I shouted in excitement.

"Woah you must really like these. Honestly, they look amazing and they smell amazing. I'm really proud that you made something like this." Barbara pats my shoulder. "Okay let's put them on some plates and lay them on the table. We can put the one for Klee in the fridge since she's asleep and we can just warm them up tomorrow for her."

"Would not it go bad?" I ask.

"No, not one bit. As long as you put it in the fridge, it will be just fine. Not only is a fridge used for storing food, but it's also used to keep it from going bad" Barbara puts one of the hash browns into a bowl and covers it with a lid.

Barbara opens the fridge and puts the bowl in the fridge. Barbara opens a cabinet and grabs some plates. She hands the plates to me.

"Go put these on the table for me please, I'll put the food on them." Barbara points to the table.

"Ok!" I walk over to the table and place the plates gently on the table.

Ok mine goes here, Barbara's goes here and Bennett's goes here. Wait...maybe I can put Bennett's plate right next to mine so he gets to sit with me! I slide Bennetts plate closer to mine to then suddenly hear a door open. It catches both of our attention and makes us jump a little bit.

"Ok guys, I'm done now-" Bennett shouts as he comes out from the bathroom "WOAH WHAT'S THAT GREAT SMELL?" Bennett runs over to the kitchen with a towel still on his head.

"I know right!? Razor made all of this!" Barbara starts placing the hash browns on the plates.

"REALLY RAZOR!? THIS LOOKS AMAZING!" Bennett instantly turns his attention to me.

"Ehrr...yes" I slightly cover my flustered face... "Hope you enjoy it" I stutter.

"OH, trust me I 100% will. I never knew you could cook Razor. Honestly, it's a bit surprising, but I shouldn't make assumptions like that. I can't even cook for goodness sake" Bennett sat down on one of the chairs.

Whenever Bennett compliments me, it makes my heart race and I become all flustered. But I like it when he does... WAIT A MINUTE! He's sitting at the wrong spot! He's sitting where Barbra is supposed to be sitting.

"Hum Bennett..." I say, trying to sound less timid than I already sound.

"Yeah Razor?"Bennett's green eyes shine.

"Do you- Hum...can you....maybe you could...." I stuttered so hard to the point where even I couldn't understand what I was saying.

I can't just tell him that his spot is over there in someone else's house! It will obviously come across as rude...But I don't want to be so straightforward that he becomes uncomfortable...