•Snuggles•

Bennett POV:

I slowly start to open my eyes, to see myself in the comfort of my own room.

"That was a pretty good-" I tried to stretch but something abruptly interrupted me.

I feel a heavy weight against my waist. I looked down at my waist only to notice Razor was snuggling against my lower body. Oh, it's just Razor...wait that's Razor...WAIT I SLEPT THE WHOLE NIGHT LIKE THIS WITH HIM!? My face instantly turns red. Not to mention, what he said last night! I could feel myself becoming even more flustered with each thought. He said I was cute for goodness sake! GAHHH, he's too cute for this world! Eh, I don't think I have anything to do today, so maybe I can stay in bed longer with- Suddenly I hear a door open which catches me off-guard. Naturally, I look towards the door. Before I see anyone even enter, I hear giggling and whispering. They weren't really trying to hide since I could see pigtails and a bright red coat. It's definitely Barbara, Klee or maybe Spark.

"You know I can see you guys, right?" I try to sit up fully without waking Razor up.

They all don't say a word and they stop giggling and whispering. They walk into the room with grins on their face, like they had some evil plan- Oh wait...Then it hit me I totally forgot that I was in bed with Razor...

"I see you guys are having fun, aren't you?" Barbara says teasingly.

"Look, my brother is finding true love!" Klee shouts, jumping around in a circle.

"Wow, Bennett I never knew you had a boyfriend~"Spark walks out from behind Klee with a grin.

I couldn't even utter a word, I was just so flabbergasted that they came out of nowhere. My face instantly filled with red and I could feel the heat from all the blushing. Before I knew it, I saw Barbara reach for something behind her back and I instantly knew what she was about to do.

"WOAH WOAH HEY NOW BARBARA, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!"I yell trying to make Barbara stop.

She ignores my plea and pulls out her camera. Oh no. Before I could say anything else, Barbara was already taking multiple pictures while Klee and Spark were cheering her on. I tried to hide my face from Barbara taking pictures and the sheer embarrassment.

"Hehe, I can't wait to show this to my sister, she's going to absolutely adore it!"Barbara giggles as she scrolls through her pictures.

A bolt of energy kicks in as I have the determination to get that camera!

"THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN-" I tried to jump off the bed to catch her off guard but foolishly forgot that Razor was clinging on to me.

Oh snap- It was already too late to stop my jump. We both tumble off the bed. Somehow Razor was still holding on to me?

"AGH!!"I shout as we both hit the floor.

Oh, wait, that didn't hurt as much as I thought it- I looked directly underneath me only to see I was directly on top of Razor! Didn't this happen when we fell into that trap too!?? Obviously, I tried to get up as fast as possible off of Razor, but he was still CLINGING ON TO ME! Why the heack is he so strong when he's asleep!? Furthermore, I could hear the girls giggling again. I turned around, shocked as I totally forgot they were there. Barbara doesn't hesitate and instantly starts taking more pictures. Who am I kidding? She already has too much evidence and she's definitely going to show everyone!

"My, my, what a show you're putting on for us"Barbara smirks as she presses a button and places the camera down on top of a cabinet facing towards us.

Razer groans as he slowly starts to open his eyes. GAH! Oh no, how am I going to explain this to him...

"Ohhh, since he's waking up, we'll be on our way waiting for you outside" Spark exits the room.