•Super Smash Bros•

Bennett POV:

"Hehe, I love Razor too!" Razor shouts, sounding as drunk as you can be...

I can't help but laugh as Razor responds with such a funny tone and response. However, did his English get better while being drunk??

Suddenly I hear a loud cry. I instantly jumped up, almost throwing Razor completely off of me.

"WAHHHHHHHH" Spark continues to cry.

"GAH I'M SORRY JUST STOP CRYING!" Oz frantically tries calming her down.

I let out a sigh knowing that today is going to get crazier and crazier...

"Hold on Razor, let me get up quickly, I have to check on them..." I asked, trying to gently pull myself up.

Razor doesn't respond, he didn't even loosen his hold on me. Welp, I guess he's coming with me... I raised up onto my feet pulling Razor up alongside me. Now he was wrapped around my waist and not showing any signs of letting go. I mean it's not like I want him to...But I better go see what's going with those two now.... We both head over to where Oz and Spark are. Spark was sitting in the corner while Oz was trying to console her.

"I'm deeply sorry Spark, I didn't mean to hit you with such force...it was just a reflex." Oz pleas.

Spark turns her head away from Oz in anger, pouting her face.

"Humph!" Spark refuses to respond like a child throwing a tantrum.

What even happened.... Actually, I don't want to know what she did to make him hit her.....

"Come on you two, stop fighting and Spark you shouldn't be attacking Oz and Oz don't be hitting her TOO hard..." I walk over and pick up Oz and Spark.

Razor was almost in a sleep-like state, still holding onto me while walking with me. Spark was still pouting and refusing to look at Oz. Surprisingly Oz seemed to look down because of it. Spark seems more sensitive now that she's drunk, I really don't know why she thought it would be a good idea to drink alcohol and make Razor do it too.... They both act quite differently while drunk. Out of nowhere someone begins knocking at the door aggressively. I jump as it catches me off guard.

"One second you guys, let me get that real quick" I put Oz and Spark on the couch.

Spark immediately slides to the opposite side of the couch, away from Oz. Welp, there they go again...

"That means you too Razor." I start gently nudging him off of me.

"NooOoOooO" Razor groans as he tightens his grip on me, refusing to let go for a second.

Sigh, I guess he's coming with me... I walk over to the front door and start unlocking it. Before I could fully open, the person slammed open the door themselves. I jump back at the sudden movements and finally look to see who it is. Fischl was standing at the door with both of her arms crossed, she looked furious.

"O-oh Hi Fischl, is something wrong, what's up?" I say, responding somewhat confused on what she could be upset about.

Oh, come on, I just got back, she can't already be mad at me?? Unless it has to do with Oz, then that would make somewhat sense.

"Even an otiose gammer moves feet faster than thy dilatory self, much less for her highness the Prinzessin der Verurteilung! Thou have taken a peccantly long time, one would think that you died a course!"Fischl moves her hands to her hip, continuing to nag me. "And even more of an infamy is the half-shot doxy tightened around your hip like a belt! "

"Heheh-Hic hehhe" Razor let's out a drunken giggle

"Yeahhh...So what brings you here right now? Well besides the fact that you probably want Oz back." I awkwardly chuckle.