•Chill•

Bennett POV:

"R-R-R-Razor What a-are you d-do-doing!?" I said in complete disarray.

EEEEEPP! DID HE JUST LICK M-ME!??? W-why d-did he do that!? Wait.... WAS THAT HIS VERSION OF A KISS!? DID HE JUST KISS ME!? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-

"Hum? Razor just clean Benny's face like in lupical-"A sudden realization hits Razor"AH! SORRY- Razor forget things different outside lupical. Lupical do lick to clean each other or k-kiss. Sorry, if Benny thought I tried to kiss... " Razor turns red, keeping his eyes on his ice cream.

He's so cute. Wait, so I just had something on my face? Aww, he is such a sweetheart! What if I had that little bit of ice cream on my face the whole time and he never did anything about it!? If Fischl saw me she might start to think of me as a filthy person! Maybe if Spark saw me she might start making fun of me! IF BARBARA SAW IT...she's going to think it's something else.... Geez, I don't want to think about it... Matter of fact, I don't know why I'm thinking about it so hard, none of that would even happen, besides the last part... However it was still kind of him. Honestly it makes him 100 times cuter!

"Thanks Razor. No need to worry, definitely didn't take it as a kiss though, hehe" I pat Razor's head.

That's the definition of lying through your teeth, but Razor seems to be really embarrassed so I don't think I need to add to that.

"Oh, good...."Razor says under his breath, putting his focus on the TV.

..............

A strong silence follows. He almost makes it sound like he wanted me to take it as a kiss, but he clearly said he didn't mean it like that. Well, if I'm being honest it would have been...nice...if he meant it as a kiss- AGH! NO- Well yes- BUT NO- Gosh, why do I keep thinking about him like this...? I like him....but like a friend right? Normal friends want each other to kiss each other...? Geez, I'm overthinking this as well! Yeah I have to be! This feeling only got stronger as everyone else came into the picture and kept saying that we were a couple! Especially Barbara, she just likes to tease me! Maybe I think I like him more than a friend because I thought he was cute. You can find a friend cute and not "love" them! And the fact that I want to kiss him and hold him in my arms all the time is going to go away soon. As my Dads always say, "It's just a phase!"Haha yes, all I need is to think certain things over and everything will-

"Benny?" Razor says, breaking my train of thought.

"H-huh!? What? You said my name? Yes? " I try to find the right words so as not to sound empty-headed.

"Guy in movie is really mean to girl. Girl is nice to him, but he don't do same for her? Why? Doesn't girl like him but why he not like her?" Razor questions.

"Well, what he's doing is called bullying. People judge other people for multiple things and in this case it's because she has difficulties with her ears. It honestly depends on the person for things like this to happen. That also means that they have a choice with whomever they like. He doesn't have to like her but that doesn't mean what he's doing is ok. If she likes him but he doesn't, well it would be sad but she can find someone that does like her for her!" I responded.

I wonder if he understood any part of that....

"Humm....Ok, I think Razor understands..."Razor holds his chin thinking. Suddenly he turns his attention to me with wide eyes "Benny like Razor right!?" Razor cheerfully awaits my answer.

"A-ah, well y-you it d-d-depends on w-hat-"My face slightly turns red and my words start to fall apart.

"Benny...don't like Razor?"Razor's voice lowers.