•Unexpected•Encounter•

Bennett POV:

"Okay everyone, are we all ready?" I start unlocking the door.

"Yeah we're all ready, let's get a move on." Barbara follows behind me " Remember Klee after we're done this we have to take you back to Jean okay?" Barbara claims.

"Fineee, I just can't wait for solitary confinement!" Klee sarcastically groans.

"Aghh, so I won't have a soft place to rest anymore" Spark pops out from underneath Klee's hat. "That's no fun".

"You know she isn't your personal sofa right...?" I unlocked the front door and pulled it open. "You wouldn't like it if someone liked you as their personal teddy bear, would you?" I walk outside.

"Well I mean-" Spark gets cut off as Razor reaches for her. "GAH!? What do you think you're doing!" She shouts as she tries to kick away from Razor's grip.

Razor doesn't let go or say anything and just holds Spark in his arms.

"Spark little bear!" Razor holds her tighter.

Well, that's karma for you... Everyone steps outside and are all ready to go-

"I forgot to ask but what is a Tavern?" Klee curiously asks.

"Yeah, I not know too" Razor agrees.

"A place for adults, that's all you need to know right now," Barbara responds.

"You don't even have to worry about it Klee, you're not going inside anyways and Razor," I pause," I think it would be best for you too since we don't want you accidentally drinking something-" I get cut off by something dashing in front of me.

It looks like it was going too fast for its own good seeing as it flew directly into the wall, flopping onto the floor.

"What the-" I stand still in shock questioning what just happened.

Ehr...is it dead? Wait a minute, is that a raven? It looks really familiar...OH, it's Fischl's raven, Oz! Wait but where's Fischl? They're always stuck together, it's unusual to find them apart like this...

"Urgh, oh dear, that one hurt..." The Raven groaned as he tried getting up.

Suddenly a loud shout catches all of our attention.

"OZ! Thou shalt not overreact, for I was merely reciting a banter, DRAMA QUEEN!" Someone shouts from the ground floor.

"I was just checking something mein Fräulein, no need for worrying" The Raven shouts back as he starts lifting up.

Yup, that's definitely Fischl's voice and her Raven, Oz. I can't help but peer over the edge of the stairs.

"Eh!? Is that Bennett in my presence? What are thou doing peering over an edge beholding at such greatness without permission!? Come forth at once!" Fischl shouts, sounding annoyed but her face says otherwise.

Well, I see no harm in it. Unexpectedly, I feel a tap on my shoulder catching me a little off guard. I turn around to see Razor with a confused look on his face.

"Who are bird and girl??" Razor asks

"Oh trust me, you're going to get to know them very soon once we get down there. Just wait till you hear Fischl's stories, they're really cool!" I pat Razor's head in reassurance as I start walking down the stairs.

Everyone else follows without any questions, surprisingly....

We finally make it down to see Fischl crossing her arms and somewhat of an agitated look on her face.