•Let•The•Show•Begin•

Razor POV:

"Well, it looks like that's it! All the cards are being delivered! And we managed to set up all the party decorations! I can't wait for tonight!" Klee jumps around in excitement.

We just finished decorating the area for the party, which is very close to Monstadt's entrance. There are so many colors all around us, it looks really pretty! Even though it was still quite bright out, the lights Klee chose were still almost blinding to look at. I wonder what it's going to look like during the night.

"That was a lot of work, I still don't understand why you made the party on the same day you're handing out party invitations, not to mention making it at night. " Barbara places down a few boxes while looking a Klee.

"Well, I just really-REALLY wanted to have this party and I have a little surprise planned out that can only happen at night!" Klee giggles.

"AH- NO MORE SURPRISES FROM YOU KLEE!" Bennett shouts.

"What why!?" Klee turns to look at him in shock.

"Well, I mean, Klee you did-" Bennett suddenly cuts off Barbara.

"YOU PUT A GIANT GAPING HOLE IN MY FLOOR THAT ALMOST CAUGHT FIRE TO THE WHOLE BUILDING, I CAN LITERALLY SEE THE NEIGHBORING APARTMENT BELOW! I haven't even told Miss Kathryn; I don't even have enough Mora to get the floor repaired!" Bennett cries out defeatedly like a newborn puppy.

"I said I was sorry! Spark was just being annoying to Albedo!" Klee pouts, crossing her arms.

Bennett is really sad about the hole in his house. I mean, I would be upset if there was just a hole in my house too...I walk over to Bennett, giving him a hug and lifting his head up.

"No worry Benny, I help you get Mora to fix house!" I say looking at him face to face.

"Thanks, Razor..." Bennett places his head on my shoulder, letting out a faint sigh.

I began patting his head in reassurance.

"AHHH CUTE-, I-I mean, Yeah, I could also help you to get Mora, and when everyone gets back, surely won't have a problem helping you either! Especially you, Klee" Barbara looks over at Klee.

"YEAH! I will help get you the most Mora!" Klee sightly clears her throat, "I will also slow down on throwing bombs inside and stick to throwing them outside..." Klee says, almost whispering.

We all let out a sigh, practically confused on what to do with her. Suddenly, we hear Fischl, Oz and Albedo calling out to us. They were back from delivering invitation cards. They also took Spark with them; Klee really needed to step away from her for a bit. Oz suddenly flies off Fischl's shoulder, looking around.

"Oh, you finished handing the cards out?" Barbara comments as they get closer.

"Yeah, it was quite nice to see everyone. It's also quite nice seeing how much effort you put into decorations here, it looks extravagant! It feels very worthy of a sketch" Albedo says, reaching into his bag, and pulling out his sketchbook and pencil.

Suddenly, Albedo jolts at something in his bag.

"Ah?" Albedo reaches back into his bag, pulling... Spark out of it??

"Aw shucks, I wanted to stay there for longer," Sparks says as Albedo places her on the ground.

"I won't question why you were in my bag and just continue drawing..." Albedo turns around to get a better view of the party area as he begins sketching.

Klee immediately glares at Spark as soon as she lays eyes on her.

"GAH," Sparks yelps as her eyes lock on to Klee's death-wrenching stare. Spark immediately backs away from Klee. "I am not trying to get burned to a crisp again!" Spark runs over to Oz, hiding behind him.

LOVING YOU • Genshin Impact • Bennett x Razorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें