•Play•Date•Part 4ish...•

Bennett POV:

Huh, why is it so black...?I slowly open my eyes, only to feel a sharp pain in my head.

"Aghhhh" I clutch my forehead in pain and discomfort.

I open my eyes fully and notice I'm lying on the ground.

"Huh? What is going on, why am I on the ground and why does it feel as if someone hit my head with a rock" I groan as I try to get up.

I look around my surroundings and notice that I don't really recognize the area .

"Agh, I can't believe you don't remember what happened! I don't even know why I stayed here! I could have been on my merry way, minding my own business. I mean, all I asked was for you to save me and yet here I am not hurt and you are!"Someone grunts from behind me.

I instantly turn around and realize it's a bunny thing.... WAIT THE BUNNY! Everything is coming back to me. I was trying to save this bunny that can somehow talk but failed miserably. Then while running away with the bunny, I thought we were safe and let my guard down and ended up getting thrown off a mountain with the bunny... Wait, if I got thrown off a mountain, how am I still alive? I look up at the mountain realizing how high it actually is. Woah that's really high up... It also seems to have stopped raining?

"Am I a ghost right now Bunny!?"I frantically yell at the bunny

"Sigh...No you're very much alive. However don't call me BuNnY" It growls " Call me by my actual beautiful name, Spark. Want to know why I'm called Spark? It's because I'm a spark of beauty, strength and courageousness. I'm practically a Queen!"She says, overly praising herself.

"Ok...? Hi...Spark, I'm Bennett...?"I finally got up onto two feet.

I don't know why, but her ego seems very similar. She reminds me a lot like someone else, but I can't put my finger on it. OH, Fischl! But Fischl isn't mean like this...she's just very over the top...

"Humph! You can't even appreciate a good name!" She clears her throat. "Back on topic, why were you out here in the first place?"She questions.

"Well, I'm out here looking for something and I need to talk to someone. Oh, by the way, how long have I been out for?"I ask.

"Oh, that's interesting...I don't really remember exactly how long you've been out, but maybe an hour or an hour and a half."She starts walking around the area.

An hour, okay not so bad, I don't think-wait....I start scavenging through my bag for my watch. I hope I'm not that late! I finally caught hold of it and looked at the time. OH....snap....It's already 8:30 pm and I'm still not done with what I have to do... I grunt and shove the watch back in my bag.

"Are you good?" Spark asks sarcastically.

"Yeah..." I sigh "Since I'm already this far into my journey it'd be pointless going back now. I know that if I continue though, I'm definitely going to be late. Not by 10 or 20 minutes, but by 2 hours! It wouldn't make much of a difference because I would be late no matter what, so I might as well bring back the thing I originally came out for so I'm not coming home empty handed."My voice gets higher by the second "When I get back I'm going to have to apologize to Razor one way or another. I have a feeling Klee won't be as worried as him. I don't know, maybe I can give him an exclusive hug I guess..." I mumble under my breath.

Ugh, I hope they're asleep, that way they won't even know that I was late. What am I thinking? Klee will most likely be asleep at this time but Razor on the other hand... He might wait the whole night if I don't come back!

"Excuse me! Are you done having your tantrum!?"Spark shouts, cutting off my train of thought.

"I'm not having a tantrum, I'm just thinking about something" I start walking off in the direction I think Wolvendom is. " Well since I helped you and I'm assuming you helped me because I'm not dead right now, I guess I'll be on my way now then. I have quite a lot of things to take care of in a short amount of time. So goodbye..."I don't look back.