Ch-80, Different Parents, Different Stories!

Začít od začátku

"I know Mallika! But let's not blame him for all this, let's not lose hope." He told her, his own eyes getting moist.

They had been trying for a long time for a baby,, but failed each time. Today too, Mallika had gotten her periods and yet again their hopes were let down.

"For how long? For how long will we keep trying? For how long will we keep longing for a child. For how long we'll just keep hoping? Tell me Batuk, I  want an answer!!" She yelled, breaking into fresh tears.

"We're not childless, right? We've Rudhi and Vansh! Aren't they our own children?" Batuk tried to lift her mood, but she just shook her head vigorously and continued to cry.

"They are! They're more precious to me than my own children will ever be! But I want to be a mother, Batuk! I want to experience the nine month long journey before I get to  play with our baby!  I want to hold my baby in my arms, whose born from me! Who has your features and blood!" She sobbed into his shirt, shivering as she cried.

Batuk's heart broke each time he had to console her. But what else can he do? He also longed for a child, but could just not show his pain to his wife.

"Mallika! Listen to me, sweetheart!" He pulled her a bit away and wiped her tears gently, making her look up at him.
"We got yourself checked, right? Somu Dada will bring the reports today and we'll know what's the matter, okay? Don't be sad, you know I can't see ypu like that!" He said sofrly placing a kiss onto her forhead as she finaly stopped crying.

"Everything will be fine right?" She looked at him with her puffy eyes and red face face after all the crying.

"Indeed! Everything will be fine! Now you sit onto the bed comfortably and I'll bring you your hot rice bag." He cupped her face with a smile.
"Do you need chocolates too?" He grinned and she just nodded with a small smile.

"But keep them for Kaaju too! She's studying hard with Dada today." Mallika giggled as she shifted back on the bed, resting her back against the head rest.

"Oh yeah! Ofcourse!" Batuk chuckled and walked out of the room with a smile.

As soon as he walked out of the room, tears flowed down his own cheeks and walled to the terrace quickly, hiding his tears from everyone.

He had always been the notorious and the fun member of the family. And thus, it wasn't easy for him to act serious or show his pain to anyone. He'd always just learnt to spread happiness and laugjters and really didn't know to share his sorrows and tears with anyone.

.....

It was near evening when Bondita returbed from the court and instantly walked into the study to check upon her Pati Babu and Rudhi.

"What's my princess doing?" She called out cheerfully, entering the study.

"Maaa!!" Rudhi jumped off the chair and ran to hug Bobdita tightly.
"I missed you so much!" She said, wrapping her arms around her Maa.

"I missed you too my Shonamoni!" Bondita picked her up and kissed her cheeks happily.
"Did you study well? I've got you a guft, but you'll only get that if Baba says that you've study hard!" Bondita told, walking towards the couch.

Anirudh also got up and sat beside her, wrapping his arm around Bondita. He smiled at her and she too blinked at him with love.

"How was your day?" Rudhi and Anirudh asked together, making Bondita giggle happily.

"It was tiring. But now it's the best!" She said resting her head onto her Pati Babu's shoulder and hugging Rudhi close to herself.

"Mishti Madam had been in the study for the whole day, but I can't say that she studied really hard." Anirudh complained with a sigh and Rudhi just pouted at him with a frown.

"Why? Didn't she listen to you?" Bondita enquired, lifting her head and looking at her daughter.

"She always listens to me, she's a good girl." Anirudh replied with a smile and Rudhi smiled back with proud.
"But she was just a bit too distracted today. And wasn't serious about studies as well!" He added.

"But I did write अ, आ, इ, ई, उ, ऊ!!!" She argued.
"And I also coloured the animals in the book!" She added, folding her arms.

"Isn't that enough for the day, Pati Babu?" Bondita asked confusedly.

"It is. But Mishti won't you tell Maa how much you made me yell at you?"  Anirudh raised his eyevrows at his daughter.

"Ohkay fine!" Bondita sighed, closing her eyes.
"Puchki! You'll not trouble Baba like this from now onwards and Pati Babu, you'll not make her do so much work when she's tired, Okay?" Bondita looked at them, announcing.

"Okay!" They agreed and Anirudh pulled his princess into his arms.

"Now that your studies are over, it's Kissy time!" He laughed hugging Rudhi tightly and she hid her face into his chest to hide from his 'kissy attacks'.

"I'm the one who has come back after a long day! I should get kisses right now!" Bondita demanded and pulled Rudhi back into her arms and the little hirl placed a loving kiss onto her Maa's cheek.

"Me too!" Anirudh hugged Bondita and Rudhi together and kissed both their cheeks.

.....

That's all for this part! Hope you all like this!❤️

What do you think about Mallika and Batuk?

What would be her reports?

Will Batuk be able to handle her if there's somthing sad or will they be blessed with what they're willing for?

What do you think about Rudhi's tantrums?

Will Anirudh ever be able to scold her for real? 😂🌚

Please don't forget to Comment and Vote!!!✨️💕

Love, Author!❤️

......