In view of his father's prestige, Wu's father subconsciously stopped and did not continue to argue.

    But Wu Liangcai was different. He thought it was the elder brother who was supporting him, and was about to continue to jump, when he saw the old general staring straight at him, and his heart was trembling when he looked at him, so he had to keep his mouth shut. .

.Wu Liangcai shut up, the troublemaker, and the others stood there honestly.

    When the old general was young, there were many people on the battlefield, killing countless enemies. Naturally, his momentum was not comparable to ordinary people. One look made everyone quiet down. Even Wu Yao, who was pretending to be pitiful and pretending to cry just now, stopped crying. .

    After watching it for a while, the old general had already seen that his younger brother's family was lying, so Wu Yao should have really pushed Wu Bai into the water.

.But thinking that this is the little grandson of his brother, he can't blame him. In addition to being old, he wants to see the family and everything going well, and he doesn't want the younger generation to get stiff and slow down because of this. Slowly said: "Okay, today, whether or not Yao Ge'er pushed Bai Ge'er into the water, or Bai Ge'er himself fell into the water, it's all right now that the two children are all right, and that's all. I don't want to see anyone talking about this later." Of course, he was staring at Father Wu when he said it.

    His youngest son was pushed into the water and almost died. As a result, his father wanted to let it go with a single sentence. Wu's father naturally disagreed, and immediately retorted: "Impossible, Wu Yao must give Brother Bai an explanation today."

.Seeing that his son didn't go down the steps he gave him, General Wu said with a sullen face: "I am in charge of this family now, if you want to stay in this family, then you have to listen to me, I said, this That's how it went."

    "If Wu Yao doesn't give an explanation, it won't go through." Father Wu glanced at Wu Yao who was beside Wu Liangcai, and seeing that the other party even grimaced at him, he became more and more angry, for himself, of course, more Because of his father's attitude just now, this reminded Wu's father of his original intention of coming to the main courtyard.

    Immediately, Father Wu calmed down and said solemnly, "Father, you are indeed in charge of this family, but if you can't give Brother Bai justice, then we should leave here."

    "What do you mean?"

    "I want to live in a separate house." Father Wu replied.

    "Impossible." General Wu glared at Father Wu angrily.

.Although the son did not say that the family should be separated, once he separates the house, it means family separation in the eyes of others. He is still alive, how can he agree with the eldest son? Now it is only the sixth-rank master of the Ministry of Rites, and he sent it in through a relationship, while the eldest son is a second-rank general, the perfect heir in his heart. Will agree to the other party's branch to go out.

    The Wu Liangcai family on the side were surprised when they heard Wu's father's request to stay away, but they quickly realized that this was their chance. If Wu's father really moved out, then the general's mansion of Nuoda would be very easy. It really became their bag.

    After all, the old generals have always favored them, and it is not impossible to leave the general's mansion to them.

.Thinking of this, these people's breathing became a little short, and they all stared at General Wu, hoping to hear a satisfactory answer from the other side.

    However, the word "impossible" slapped them on the face like a slap in the face, making them sober a little bit, yes, who wouldn't leave the family property to their son and others?

    Hearing General Wu's refusal, Father Wu also became tough this time and said, "Father, you have taken care of your uncle's family over the years so that they can eat and drink without worry, but at the same time it has also raised their hearts, and now they actually treat Brother Bai I don't know if they will attack my other three sons, such vicious relatives, sons dare not let my children stay under the same roof with them, I will ask you one last time, Brother Bai and Brother Yao, who do you choose?"

.Hearing his son's words, General Wu was silent for a while. He knew that he had favored his younger brother's family over the years and caused a lot of trouble to the eldest son's family, but the eldest son's family had not shown anything before, and this This time, because of Brother Bai's incident, it completely ignited the anger in the other party's heart. Obviously, it is impossible for him to continue to cover up the younger brother's family this time, otherwise he will really force the eldest son's family to leave him.

    With so many thoughts, General Wu quickly made a decision: "You give me three days, and I will give you an explanation."

    Hearing his father's answer, Wu's heart moved, and he realized that the other party was planning to choose his side, so he breathed a sigh of relief, and finally got justice for his son.

    After leaving the main courtyard, Father Wu happily went to the courtyard where Wu Bai was, and he wanted his wife to share the good news.

.In the main courtyard, Wu Liangcai and everyone saw Wu's father leaving, and General Wu let them retire without blaming them. There were all kinds of doubts in their minds.

    On the way back, Wu Liangcai asked his two sons, "What do you mean by my eldest brother?"

    Wu Liangcai's eldest son, Wu Zhenghong, thought about it and said, "I think the uncle should use a tactic to delay the army. After a few days, Bai Ge'er's illness will be cured, and then Wu Zhenghao will take this matter to hold Yao Ge'er. Let it go, that's his little belly, and he doesn't take care of it."

    Hearing this, his second son Wu Zhengbin also nodded in agreement: "Brother is right, Wu Zhenghao is in a fit of anger now, and it is understandable that the uncle wants to use three days to calm him down."

    "Hey, what a great opportunity just now, then Wu Zhenghao actually wanted to live in a separate house, why didn't the elder brother agree!" Wu Liangcai said with embarrassment.

."Okay, daddy, don't think about this matter. Even if Wu Zhenghao lives in the mansion, he is still the son of the uncle. When the uncle goes, he will definitely write Wu Zhenghao's name in his will. Let's talk about it. , even if you don't write about Wu Zhenghao, doesn't the uncle have another son, Wu Zhengkang!" Wu Zhenghong comforted his father like this, and at the same time comforted himself.

    "I know, but eldest brother won't give me nothing at all, I just thought that Wu Zhenghao has already gone out of the house, so maybe I can give a little more." Wu Liangcai sighed.

    The daughter-in-law of Wu Zhenghong next to her heard the topics they were talking about, and when she thought about Wu Zhenghao's tough attitude today, and the words that General Wu finally sent Wu Zhenghao, she felt a little uneasy, and she always felt that something would happen next that would make them unacceptable things.

.Thinking of this inexplicable feeling, she opened her mouth and said, "You said that the last sentence uncle said was really a plan to slow down the army. Did you say that to calm Wu Zhenghao?"

    The father and son next to them were talking, and suddenly someone poured cold water, Wu Zhenghong was suddenly a little unhappy: "Go, go, you are a woman, you shouldn't worry about these things, you just need to take good care of the children, remember to do it in the future. I am optimistic about Brother Yao, but I can't let him attack Wu Bai again. I feel that the uncle seems to be a little cold to us this time because of this matter. Usually, we don't get a few rewards when we come out of the main courtyard, but this time we didn't get anything. ."

    For Wu Zhenghong's remarks, others took it seriously, and all nodded their heads. It is really not appropriate to have a conflict with Wu Zhenghao's family during this time. .