3.1 Silly little husband

Start from the beginning

.His second concubine was Hu Tiancheng, the son of a businessman. The eldest princess met him because of her daughter. One day, she took her daughter out for a shopping trip, when she encountered a mad horse running rampant and rammed towards her daughter. I didn't expect to encounter such a thing. After all, her identity is here, and most people don't dare to approach her at all, not to mention running horses in front of her, so she didn't bring many servants, only two close-fitting ones. The maid followed, but the accident happened suddenly. The servant was standing behind her, but she couldn't react in time. Seeing that her daughter was about to die under the horse's hoof, at a critical moment, someone took the risk and rescued her daughter, and this person was Hu. Tiancheng.

.Because of this incident, the eldest princess regarded Hu Tiancheng as a savior, and gradually had contacts with the Hu family. After going back and forth, the eldest princess discovered Hu Tiancheng's affection for her, but Hu Tiancheng was ten years younger than her. Years old, so the eldest princess wanted to refuse immediately, but she couldn't bear the sadness of her benefactor, so she didn't speak bluntly. This attitude made Hu Tiancheng very happy and even more attentive.

    Hu Tiancheng coaxed the little princess while pursuing the eldest princess. The little princess was rescued by Hu Tiancheng before, so she naturally did not reject Hu Tiancheng. Seeing that Hu Tiancheng was pursuing her mother, she had not enjoyed much fatherly love since she was a child, so she began to blatantly match the two. , often said in front of the eldest princess that he wanted a father.

.The eldest princess is naturally not stupid. She knows what her daughter means. At first, she was able to resist her daughter's entanglement. After a long time, she also imagined that it would be good to have a man who would take care of her, and Hu Tiancheng had indeed made her feel reliable recently. She had also inquired about Hu Tiancheng's husband before, but the other party had passed away for half a year. In this way, the other party lost his wife and her husband lost the same fate. She couldn't help but feel a sense of sympathy for each other.

    After figuring this out, the eldest princess no longer pretended to be stupid, and went directly to the palace to invite her younger brother, that is, the emperor to marry her. The emperor heard that she was going to marry, and she was still a businessman, even if the other family was a royal businessman, but That was not worthy of her eldest sister, so she persuaded her for a while, but the eldest princess at this time wanted to spend the rest of her life with Hu Tiancheng, so she ignored the emperor's advice and insisted on marrying her.

.Since the eldest princess insisted, the emperor was not good at beating mandarin ducks, so he quickly ordered a marriage.

    The eldest princess was re-married by the emperor, and she married the son of a businessman. Many people secretly speculated that the emperor was dissatisfied with the eldest princess before issuing such an imperial decree. It is not seen that the eldest princess has not been summoned by the emperor since her wedding again. time!

    For such speculation, the eldest princess is of course scorned. Others don't know, she doesn't know, this marriage was not given to her forcibly by the emperor at all, but she asked for it herself, so the emperor's dissatisfaction with her is natural. Fake.

.After the marriage, many people waited to see the eldest princess' joke, lost the emperor's sacred heart, and married a businessman's son. What good could this end, but as time went by, everyone found that the eldest princess was not at all. She didn't live as badly as they guessed, but she lived very well. Her second concubine had a wealthy family, and the husband and wife often took the little princess to various shops and restaurants, and bought something directly when they saw it. Poor money, life is so unrestrained, and envious of others, and although the emperor rarely summons the eldest princess, he has not cancelled all the privileges that the eldest princess should have. In addition, the emperor is in the palace, and the eldest princess can directly Enter the palace to find him to call the shots.