As soon as this person saw Wu Bai and the two, he opened his mouth and thanked him. Obviously, he had learned from Haicun doctor that Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai rescued him.

    "No need to thank you, we just did it." Xiao Zimo waved his hand and replied.

    "Can you tell us about your situation? And where does your family live? We can tell them to pick you up if there are some people in the family..." Wu Bai said.

.Who would have thought that Wu Bai had not finished speaking when he saw that the other party suddenly collapsed and burst into tears. Wu Bai was stunned and didn't know what to say.

    After a while, when the person's mood gradually stabilized, Wu Bai tentatively asked again, "Brother, what happened to you just now?"

    The man wiped his tears and choked: "My family members are all about to die. It was because I thought of this just now that I lost my temper. I'm sorry, I scared you just now."

    "Are they sick? Then let's go to Uncle Hai to show them. Don't be sad. Uncle Hai's medical skills are still good. Tell us your address. You are still recovering from your injuries, and we will go for you. ." Wu Bai comforted.

    The man heard the words, paused, shook his head, and said, "It's useless, no one can save them."

.Hearing the other party's desperate words, Wu Bai was a little curious, maybe it was because he had a terminal illness.

    Uncle Hai came in from the door and just heard the other person's words, so he opened his mouth and said: "Anyway, tell me your address first, and I'll show them. If I can't do it, then I'll say it again, I haven't seen it yet. However, if you say that no one can save you, wouldn't this delay your family's life?"

    After listening to Uncle Hai's words, the man knew that the other party had misunderstood what he meant, and quickly explained: "Uncle, it's not that your medical skills are not good, but that my family is not sick."

    "Not sick? Then why do you say that no one can save them, they seem to be dying!" Uncle Hai was speechless.

    "They are about to die, but they are not sick, they are going to be killed in two days..." Having said this, the man stopped talking and did not continue.

."Two days later?" Wu Bai muttered, suddenly remembered something, and said in shock, "You are a bandit!"

    "What?" Xiao Zimo hurriedly kept Wu Bai behind him, and Uncle Hai also looked at the man with vigilance.

    Seeing them like this, the man gave a wry smile, and then he said: "Uncle, I should be the mountain bandit in your mouth, but we really didn't hurt anyone. We were also ordinary people in Yangjiang Province, only because Yangjiang Persecuted by provincial officials and Tang Maode's servant, they fled to the mountains to hide in desperation, so they became mountain bandits."

."The mountains are miserable. Apart from my family, there are many people who were forced to flee to the mountains just like my family. We usually don't rob others except for hunting to make a living. Except for the cold winter, the prey Only when Mao Dong will go down the mountain to rob the wealthy businessmen in the past, but none of us hurt anyone's life, and the money has not been robbed too much, only a part of our livelihood is taken."

    "It's all my fault that they were caught this time. I shouldn't have brought that white-eyed wolf from Hai Shi back." The man said here, his eyes full of regret.

    "Hai Shi? What does this have to do with Hai Shi?" Wu Bai asked.

."I was hunting in the mountains half a month ago, and I happened to meet Hai Shi, who was dying. I thought he was forced to flee to the mountains just like us. I saw that he was pitiful, so I took him back to our stockade, although he When he woke up, he told me that he was not persecuted by the officials of Yangjiang Province, but by a villager named Haining Village, before he hid in the mountains. He was hunting, and a few days ago, he injured his head while hunting and regained his memory, and we are all very happy for him."

."But on the second day after he recovered his memory, my neighbor brought back a little brother, Tang Ling. We all know this little brother, and we also know that the other is Tang Maode's jewel, and Tang Maode harmed us. Some people were ruined and could only hide in the mountains to live such a miserable life. We all hated him to death, and we decided to write letters to ask Tang Maode to send money to redeem Tang Ling. Prepare in advance for winter."

    "and then?"

."Because most of us have hatred with Tang Maode and were worried that the other party would recognize our identity, Hai Shi proposed to let him deliver the letter, because Tang Maode had no hatred with him and didn't know him, we thought that he said Yes, I agreed. Who knows that Hai Shi is really not a thing. He actually surrounded our stockade with Tang Maode and the magistrates. He himself let Tang Ling go when we were not prepared, and finally we stocked up. All the people who were there were also arrested, and I was the only one who escaped by relying on my familiarity in the mountains better than others."

    After saying this, the man slapped the bed board angrily.

    After listening to the other party's words, Wu Bai realized that Hai Shi was Yan Shaoyuan. No wonder he didn't find out Yan Shaoyuan's whereabouts from Yin Yun's mouth. Yan Shaoyuan was still Hai Shi at that time, so of course he couldn't inquire, and he also understood. Where is the relationship between myself and the two protagonists in the book?

."I'm going to kill Hai Shi." The man was silent for a while, and he didn't know what to think before suddenly saying such a sentence, and then he was about to get off the bed and put on his shoes.

    Uncle Hai quickly pressed the other party back. He now knows that the other party is not a wicked person, so he does not treat the other party as those vicious mountain bandits, but treats the other party as his own patient. other side.

    "Your injury hasn't healed yet. This kind of impulse won't solve anything at all. You may even have died from bleeding from the wound before seeing Hai Shi." Uncle Hai persuaded.

    "If you die, you will die. I just went to accompany my family and the brothers in Zhaizi. I can't help them. I brought the scourge of Haishi back to the Zhaizi. Otherwise, they would not be arrested by the prefect. Two days later It won't be beheaded either, woohoo..." .As he spoke, the man cried sadly again.

    Wu Bai sighed and dragged Xiao Zimo out of the room and into the courtyard.

    "Brother Xiao, your previous plan was when you were going to do it, can you make it earlier?" Wu Bai really couldn't bear to let the people in the stockade die in vain.

    Xiao Zimo didn't want to see such a situation happen, so he thought about his plan and immediately replied, "Yes."

    "Will you be in danger like this?" Wu Bai worried.

    "No, don't worry." Xiao Zimo rubbed the other's head. .