Just like that, the peaceful days passed another half a month.

    On this day, Wu Bai followed Xiao Zimo to the city again. People all over the city were talking about the fact that the magistrate had caught a bunch of bandits. I heard that these bandits were so daring that they even captured Tang Ling, the jewel of the Governor Tang. , but thanks to Tang Ling's help, he managed to escape from the mountain bandit's den.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai moved in his heart, remembering that the book did describe Tang Ling's kidnapping by mountain bandits, and hurriedly asked the people next to him: "This uncle, I don't know who Tang Ling was kidnapped by. rescued?"

    "Hey, you don't even know about this?" The uncle gave him a contemptuous look before continuing, "It's a man named Yan Shaoyuan."

.Hearing this name, Wu Bai had a feeling in his heart that everything was settled.

    After thanking the uncle, Wu Bai followed Xiao Zimo and continued to move forward.

    The two came to the bookstore, and the shopkeeper saw the two of them coming, and hurriedly welcomed them to the special private room on the second floor.

    When the people waiting in the private room saw them, they quickly stood up and saluted: "Master, Master."

    After Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai sat down, one of the subordinates reported: "Master, the evidence you asked us to investigate Tang Maode and all the officials in Yangjiang Province has been collected, please read it, Master." After that, he handed a stack of things to Xiao Zimo.

    Wu Bai glanced at it and found that most of them were letters and account books, among which were some other deeds and other things.

.Xiao Zimo took those things and took a while to check them before putting them away.

    When the subordinate saw Xiao Zimo put away the things, he said again: "Master, the other thing you asked us to investigate has already come to a conclusion, but..." The subordinate looked at it hesitantly. His eyes were white, and he didn't know how to speak.

    Seeing him like this, Xiao Zimo remembered what he had asked them to investigate Yan Shaoyuan before, and immediately waved his hand and said, "It's okay, let's talk!"

.After getting the right words, the subordinates stopped hesitating and said, "The Yan Shaoyuan you asked us to investigate is just a cloth merchant in Jiangling County, under the jurisdiction of Yangjiang Province. I purchased the goods, and then I couldn't find out the whereabouts of the other party, but I don't know why the other party appeared in Yangjiang Province now, and rescued Tang Ling from the mountain bandit den, and then helped the prefect to lead the way to get those mountain bandits. caught."

    "Then where is he now?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "He is in the Governor's Mansion. According to the information we have heard, Governor Tang is very optimistic about Yan Shaoyuan, and he is going to betroth Tang Ling to him." The subordinate replied.

    "Well, I see."

    After leaving the bookstore, the two found a teahouse to drink tea. Wu Bai tilted his head and looked at Xiao Zimo and asked, "Why did you think of asking your men to inquire about Yan Shaoyuan?"

.Xiao Zimo touched his nose and said a little embarrassedly, "I saw you and Yin Yun inquiring about Yan Shaoyuan before, so I wanted to help you investigate him." Actually, he was a little curious about your relationship with him.

    Wu Bai glanced at Xiao Zimo, knowing it in his heart, he chuckled lightly and said, "Actually, you can ask me directly, maybe I will tell you directly."

    "Ha...ha..." Xiao Zimo laughed dryly. Didn't he want to wait for his subordinates to investigate and take a look at it, in case the other party is a young talent, but who knows when they entered the city just now He heard that Yan Shaoyuan was actually entangled with Tang Ling, and he also knew that Wu Bai didn't like this Tang Ling in his heart, so he just asked his subordinates to tell the news of Yan Shaoyuan.

.At this point, Wu Bai didn't want Xiao Zimo to misunderstand. He kept asking about Yan Shaoyuan and whether he had any thoughts on others, so he put the story written in the book he saw in that dark space. He told Xiao Zimo, but what he said was a dream, and the story in the book became a dream story.

    Xiao Zimo was also shocked after hearing this story. He never thought that Brother Bai would have such a dream. He knew that Wu Bai had lived in Haining Village since he was a child and had never been out of the village, so he didn't know any Tang Ling. , Yan Shaoyuan and others, but Brother Bai had such a dream. He decided that this dream was foreshadowing something. Could it be for Brother Bai to save him?

.He guessed that if he was not rescued by Bai Ge'er, he would die here, and no one would find out Tang Maode's crime. Tang Maode continued to collude with water bandits in Yangjiang Province, and he was king and hegemony. Maybe this Yan Shaoyuan could really rely on Tang Maode. Being a royal merchant is like in a dream of Bai Ge'er.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Zimo rubbed his forehead and thought: Forget it, I don't want to do so much anymore. Now that I am still alive, and I have obtained evidence of Tang Maode's crime, I just need to choose a good time to take Tang Maode down. At that time, no matter what Tang Ling, Yan Shaoyuan, or Huangshang, they will all be floating clouds.

    "Brother Bai, didn't you tell anyone about the dream you just mentioned?" Xiao Zimo was a little worried. It would be bad if others paid attention to Brother Bai because of this, and thought that the other party was possessed by a demon.

    "Don't worry, I only told you just now." Wu Bai said with relief.

."That's good, that's good." Xiao Zimo breathed a sigh of relief.

    The two people here were talking, and suddenly there was an incomparably loud voice from the next door: "Hahaha, it's really cool, those bandits will be executed by the prefect in three days."

    Then came an echoing voice: "Yeah! These mountain bandits don't have long eyes. It's not good to kidnap anyone, but they kidnapped Governor Tang's precious brother."

    "That's right, Governor Tang has been in Yangjiang Province for many years and has helped us catch water bandits many times. Those water bandits are so slippery that they were caught by Governor Tang. These little mountain bandits dared to break ground on Tai Sui's head. "

."Isn't it true, I heard that Tang Ling was so frightened that Governor Tang asked the prefect to execute the bandits as soon as possible. Now the date is set at noon three days later. I will go to the vegetable market to see it. Lively, do you want to go together?"

    "Go, why not go, hahaha..."

    "Speaking of which, the boy who rescued Tang Ling was really lucky. I heard that Governor Tang wanted to marry Tang Ling to him."

    "Who said it wasn't, this kid is really blessed, why didn't such good luck fall on my head? Tsk tsk..."

    "Bah, are you the only one who wants to go to the sky in one step?" Someone sneered.

    "What do you mean, why can't I do it? Lu Ping, explain it to me clearly." One of them dissatisfied.

    "Why don't you pee and take pictures of yourself? How dare you miss Tang Ling! I bah!"

."Why can't I think about it, then Yan Shaoyuan can think about it when he looks so sloppy, why can't I, if you don't tell me clearly today, don't go!" Li Daoan pointed at Lu Ping Indignant.

    "Want me to go? You think beautiful, this teahouse is not opened by your family, why let me go!" Lu Ping sneered.

    Hearing Lu Ping's words, Li Daoan was very happy, and said proudly: "Humph! I want you to know that this teahouse is really opened by my family, Xiao Er, go and call the shopkeeper for me."

    Hearing this, Lu Ping choked.

    The people next to them quickly persuaded: "Okay, alright, brother Li, brother Lu, everyone is friends, don't be hurt, aren't you here to discuss these bandits today? Why are you still arguing?"

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo next door were speechless after hearing this quarrel, and they didn't want to continue listening, so they paid for the tea and left. .