He was very sure that Haizan couldn't produce any evidence, and even the fabric he gave to Haizan to wrap the jar of kerosene was picked up from the mass grave. The material was so good that he couldn't afford it.

    "You!" Hai Zan was annoyed.

    "Okay, Big Brother Zan, let's not talk about this person, just arrest him and hand it over to Brother Yun, and then hand this person over to the prefect for disposal. I believe he will confess soon." Wu Bai said.

.When Li Yuan heard Wu Bai say that he was going to hand him over to the prefect for disposal, he was in a hurry, and hurriedly crawled towards the door, trying to escape.

    It's a pity that his leg was injured just now, and he couldn't escape at all. In the end, he was tied up by Haizan.

    The three took Li Yuan away from here, and after they left, Li Yuan's neighbors came up and looked at their backs and sighed, "I didn't expect the husband to be right, this kid Li Yuan really did. I got into trouble outside again."

    "Okay, okay, don't worry about these idle thoughts, and quickly go and clean the house for me. Later, Brother Xing'er and his wife will come, and I don't know if he has been married for three days or not, alas!"

    The three of them successfully caught Li Yuan and took them back to the city.

    On the other hand, the Yin family father and son searched all the houses and shops of their own, and found a lot of kerosene.

.In such a case, the Yin family will definitely report to the official, and the prefect also brought people, and arrested a lot of people and brought them back. Most of these people work in the Yin family shop or Zhuangzi. , Father Yin's face was ashen at these popular people. Fortunately, this incident was discovered early. If it was later, the Yin family would be destroyed in his hands.

    The people Wu Bai and the others brought back were also handed over to the prefect's subordinates and let them take them away.

    "Brother Bai, Brother Xiao, thank you this time. Fortunately, you reminded me." Yin Yunman said gratefully.

    "Don't be polite to us, we also happened to meet." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Yeah, Brother Yun, the matter has been resolved now, we are not friends, we should help each other, but this time the matter is resolved, but I'm worried that the other party will have another move. Be careful." . Wu Bai replied.

    "Well, I see, I will pay attention." Yin Yun nodded solemnly.

    Haizan walked up to Yin Yun a little nervously, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, young master..."

    Seeing him like this, Yin Yun's brows, which had been tight before, suddenly loosened, and said, "Brother Hai, I know this has nothing to do with you. You don't need to apologize to me."

    "It's for use, if only I didn't help Li Yuan get the kerosene." Haizan felt even more guilty.

."Brother Hai, in fact, I should thank you for this matter. If you don't help Li Yuan get the kerosene in, but Li Yuan takes it in by himself, maybe Brother Xiao won't find out that it's kerosene, and my family will also I won't find that there are many places other than this shop that have also been put kerosene, and my house will really be destroyed by then, so you really don't have to feel too guilty, and I don't mean to blame you." Yin Cloud explained.

    After listening to Yin Yun's words, Hai Zan put his heart back in his stomach.

    When such a thing happened, Wu Bai and the others knew that Yin Yun would be very busy, so they said goodbye to him and left.

    The two of them came to the bookstore and went upstairs. Xiao Zimo told his subordinates what had happened just now, and asked his subordinates to find a way to spread the news about Tang Maode and the kerosene incident to Yangjiang Province. The prefect, he intends to test this prefect to see how the prefect will solve this matter.

.A few days later, the prefect's verdict on this matter came down. All the people who were arrested before, Li Yuan, were sentenced to exile, under the name of wanton destruction of the master's property.

    Xiao Zimo was also prepared for this, and he immediately ordered his subordinates to include all officials in Yangjiang Province, including the prefect, into the scope of the investigation.

    Wu Bai also heard from Yin Yun that Yin’s father fell ill because of his anger, and the Yin family was put on kerosene. In order to let the prefect find out the murderer earlier, Yin’s father gave the prefect a lot of money, but he didn’t expect it. The prefect gave such an explanation.

.But it wasn't this that really made Father Yin fall ill, but the behavior of the prefect, which proved that the person behind the scenes was not something he could afford to offend. Father Yin thought that Yin Yun told him about his grievance with Tang Ling, Before, he sighed that Yin Yun was a little brother after all, and all he cared about was the fights between the little brothers. Now it seems that he has misunderstood.

    A few days later, the matter of Yin's shop has been settled. Wu Bai intends to invite Yin Yun to relax. Recently, Yin Yun has been running around about the shop and looks a little thin. Now the matter has been resolved, and Xiao Zimo also said that Tang Maode should not attack the Yin family again for the time being, so Wu Bai came up with the idea of ​​taking Yin Yun out to relax.

    They had made an appointment to visit the temple before, but they didn't make it. This time Wu Bai invited him, and Yin Yun agreed.

.Yin Yun knew that Haizan and Wu Bai came from the same village, thinking that it would be more fun if there were more people, so he asked Yinyue to call Haizan as well, and everyone went to a temple near the city together.

    Most of the people in Yangjiang Province are rich, and the temples are full of incense, so the temples are very grand and magnificent, and the scenery and objects are also very delicate.

    Wu Bai and the others walked among the tourists, talking while admiring the scenery here.

    Following the crowd, they came to the main hall of the temple, first worshipped the Buddha, and then donated sesame oil money.

    After leaving the main hall, Yin Yun took the initiative to introduce the scenery here to Wu Bai and the others. He grew up in Yangjiang Province and has been to this temple many times. He knows exactly what the scenery is like here.

    "Really? Is that tree really as magical as you said?" Wu Bai was surprised.

."Of course, my father and mother and father met under that tree back then, knew each other, fell in love with each other, and are still in love until now!" Yin Yun said proudly.

    Yin Yun's parents have always been loving and loving, which is not wrong, otherwise his father would not accept a concubine when he was the only one under his knees, and he would not choose to cultivate him and put his family business in the future. pass it on to him.

    "Then let's go and have a look." Wu Bai glanced at Xiao Zimo and said.

    While the two of them were talking, a few people came to a remote yard. There was a large acacia tree in the center of the yard. At this moment, it was the flowering season of the acacia. The bright yellow flowers were layered on top of each other, which was very eye-catching. In addition to them, there were several other young people under the acacia tree, holding red silk threads in their hands and tying them to the branches.

    Between their sighs, a few more people walked into the yard.

.Yin Yun took out two red silk threads from his purse and handed them to Wu Bai.

    After Wu Bai took the red thread with a smile, he gave one of the threads to Xiao Zimo with red ears. After Xiao Zimo took the red thread, he tied a knot and handed it back to Wu Bai. Wu Bai tied the two knots together again. , let Xiao Zimo press down a branch for him, and tie the thread himself.

    After hanging up the red line, Xiao Zimo just let go of the branch in his hand when he saw a white light rushing towards them from the corner of the corner, and his heart suddenly became anxious. .