Then I went to the yard, caught a live fish from the water tank, killed it and washed it, then cut the fish into the pot just now, and finally took out the seasonings he bought today and put them in in order, and covered them. Cover the pot and raise the fire again.

    In fact, the fish would be better if boiled whole, but they came back late today and stayed at the door with the villagers for a while. Seeing that the sun was going down and the sky was getting darker, it was better to hurry up and finish dinner as soon as possible. , As for directly drinking the fish soup in the morning faster? Wu Bai didn't want to think about it at all.

    Wu Bai quickly came to the back of the house, pulled a small handful of green onions and other vegetables, and went to the yard to wash the vegetables.

.Seeing him like this, Xiao Zimo didn't care about chatting with Wu's father. He walked over a few steps and squatted beside Wu Bai, helping him wash vegetables, folding green onions, etc. He has learned these little things from Wu Bai recently, but He hadn't learned about killing fish, otherwise he would have helped Wu Bai kill the fish just now.

    "Do you think this Xiao Mo is intentional or unintentional towards Brother Bai?" Father Wu asked the eldest son next to the well, looking at the two people chatting and laughing beside the well.

    Brother Wu glanced at Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, and replied, "This should be intentional!"

    "Why did he rent a carriage to come back? Didn't he mean to leave after renting a carriage?" Father Wu sighed.

    "Of course he has to leave. He has to go home so that his parents can propose marriage to our brother Bai, or let him stay here? Is it unclear whether I can continue to live with my brother Bai?" Brother Wu said.

.Hearing these words, Father Wu patted his head and sighed, saying, "Look at me, I'm confused. You're right, Xiao Mo has to go home to propose marriage."

    After thinking about this, Father Wu no longer secretly struggled with Xiao Zimo going home.

    Since Xiao Zimo had a carriage, Haizhu and Haishi also knew about it.

    On this day, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were preparing to leave the village on a carriage. They had made an appointment with Yin Yun to go to the temple together. Today is the date of the appointment, but when they arrived at the entrance of the village, they saw standing here at the entrance of the village. The two people are Haizhu and Haishi.

    When Wu Bai asked, he learned that the two would also go to the city to visit Haizan, hoping to take a ride.

    Seeing the two of them, Xiao Zimo remembered his previous guess, and agreed in his heart, but after he said it, he had to let Hai Shi drive the car before he was willing to let the two take a ride.

.Hai Shi's face turned blue when he heard this request, but he didn't want to walk by himself, so he gritted his teeth and agreed.

    In the carriage, Wu Bai sat next to Haizhu, and Xiao Zimo sat opposite.

    After successfully getting on the carriage, Haizhu happily talked to Wu Bai: "Brother Bai, have you seen my headband? This is what Brother Shi personally chose for me."

    Wu Bai looked over his head and found that there was a new headband tied to his head. He raised his brows and said, "He chose it for you?"

    "Of course, Big Brother Shi treats me very well. He took his original clothes and exchanged some money." Haizhu showed off with a full face.

.He glanced at Wu Bai with some pride, and found that there was nothing new on Wu Bai's body. He secretly thought: This Xiao Mo looks very rich, but he is reluctant to give flowers to Brother Bai, but Brother Shi is different, although There is not much money, but he is willing to spend money for me, this must be the true love mentioned in the playbook.