C.C x Reader || Happy Birthday

Requested by TayGay69!

Thank you for your request! C.C is 21 in this and not dead for those of you that want to know. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Credit to Costcopunk for the image!

-----------------

I swung open the door to my best friend's house, smirking as I called out for him. "C.C! I'm here!" I exclaimed, frowning at the lack of response. I lugged myself up the stairs, heading for his room. The door was closed, so I knocked, quickly opening the door when I didn't receive a response. I looked around in confusion, perking up at the sight of a lump on the bed.

C.C was asleep, his blanket cocooning his body, leaving his face uncovered. His hair was messily strewn across his face which held a peaceful expression, a small bit of drool dripping from his lips. I let out a huff, color spreading across my cheeks. I walked over to him, crouching down beside him and poking his cheek, causing him to stir slightly. "C.C," I whispered, causing him to groan and turn over, pulling the blanket over his face. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, C.C! It's your birthday," I said, crossing my arms as I stared down at the lump on the bed. The boy let out a sleepy whine, tightening his hold on the covers. I let out a grumble. He never changes. "C.C!" I whine, but he doesn't respond. I tug at his blanket, but he simply tightens his grip. My frown suddenly changes into a smirk as an idea pops into my head.

"Okay, you asked for it!" I said and he stiffened underneath the blanket. "Wait! (Y/N), don't!" He exclaimed, attempting to sit up, but I ignored him. I pounced on the bed and he yelped in response. I tugged the blanket off his face to reveal his reddened cheeks, his wide eyes staring up at me. I snickered. "You good?" I questioned and he quickly nodded. He attempted to sit up, but since I was on top of him, he failed. I perked up and realized our position.

C.C was laying on his back against his bed and I was hovering above him, straddling his waist. I had one hand on either side of his head. "Oh, shit." I breathed out, quickly hopping off of the bed, stumbling a little. "Sorry," I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck with a sheepish smile, my face red. He was blushing as he sat up, playing with the hem of his hoodie. "No, it's fine. Um- what time is it?"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "It's eleven-thirty, dumbass! That's why I've been trying to wake you up," I told him, placing my hands on my hips. He jolted up, a panicked look on his face. "Shit, I only have thirty minutes!" He cursed, stumbling out of his bed. He pulled his hoodie over his head as he made his way over to the closet, exposing his chest. I squeaked and whirled around.

"Jesus, C.C! Give me a warning before you do that!" I exclaimed, quickly ducking out of the room. I heard him chuckle from inside before apologizing. A few minutes later he exited the room with a black turtleneck tucked into black jeans, sending me a small smile. "So, how does it feel to be twenty one?" I questioned and he shrugged. "I don't know. I feel the same as I did yesterday."

"Well, yeah, no shit. But you can drink alcohol now and go to...adult places," I said and he blushed. "I'm not going to a club, (Y/N). And you know I have no interest in alcohol. It's gross," He told me. "Yeah, yeah. I know, but it's funny to think about you being drunk," I chuckled, causing him to bop my head with his fist. "I'm not going to get drunk," He muttered as we made our way down the stairs. I began to open the door.

"Oh, yeah. Micheal's waiting in the car-'' I was cut off by a honk, making both C.C and I jump. The car was parked in the driveway and we could see the brown haired male smirking through the window. He rolled it down and leaned onto the car door. "Hurry up, lovebirds! You're going to make me feel more single than I already am!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "We're not dating," I stated, heat spreading across my face. I hopped into the backseat and C.C joined me.