(Platonic) Afton Kids x Reader || Fredbear's

Requested by @marigold_buny! Thank you for the story idea!

HQDuoqdgouqdoIU I loved writing this! It was really fun and cute to me! My lore is very similar to Bendy the Bunny, so if you're confused go check them out ig. Check them out anyways, they're really cool! Also the order of the Pizzerias makes no sense, but go with it.

I haven't edited this yet, but i'm posting it anyways so-

------------------

I let out a small 'Oof!' as the small child jumped onto my lap, bouncing up and down with excitement. "(Y/N)!" The girl exclaimed, a large smile on her face. I hear, 'Player 1 wins!' chime from the TV and I frown. "Dam- Dang it, Elizabeth! You made me lose to Micheal again!" I groan, setting my controller down. Said boy lets out a chuckle, smirking at me. "Nah, you just suck at Space Duel," He says, setting down his controller as well. I send him a playful glare before looking back at Elizabeth, squishing her cheeks.

"What do you want?" I ask her as she giggles. She puts her hands over mine and tries to pull them off. "(Y/N), stop!" Elizabeth exclaims through her giggling. I pull her face closer to mine, making our noses touch. "But you're so cute!" I say in a baby voice, chuckling. I finally let her go, sending her a smile. I notice Micheal smiling at the two of us from the corner of my vision, trying to cover it with his arms. The little girl grabs my shoulders, shaking me slightly.

"Can we go to Freddy's pleeeeeeease!!" Elizabeth questions, bouncing again. I slightly tilt my head. "I mean, I would love to, but you have to ask your father about that." I quickly scoop her up in my arms, standing from the couch. I turn to Micheal. "Hey Mikey, are you okay with going to Fazbear's if William says yes?" I question him as he stands. "Sure. Have nothing better to do anyways," He shrugs. I smirk up at him. "What about me?" I joke, wiggling my eyebrows. He scoffs before flicking my forehead, causing me to giggle.

We make our way to William's office, knocking on his door. I hear some rustling before he yells a faint, 'Come in'. I push the door open with my free hand, holding Elizabeth with the other. "Hey Mr. Afton, we were wondering if we could go to Fredbear's Family Diner for a little bit? Micheal and I will keep a close eye on the kids," I inform him, watching the brown haired male contemplate. "Sure, let me lend you some money to get in," He says, digging through his pocket.

Wait, if he owns Fredbear's and we pay for our entry, does that mean we are basically just giving his money back to him? Why do we even need to pay if Mr. Afton is the father of Micheal and his siblings? You know what, whatever.

"Thanks, Mr. Afton!" I say, walking over and taking the money he holds out to me. He nods as Elizabeth quickly waves at her father, still latching onto me. "Have a nice day," I quickly shut the door, sighing. "I've known that man for so many years and it is still nerve wracking to speak to him!" I complain to Micheal, causing him to chuckle. He pats my head. "You're just a wimp. Although the old man is kinda scary sometimes," He admits as Elizabeth rubs my head, copying her brother. I grumble at him, shoving the money I got in my pocket.

"Here, take the child." I tell him, holding out Elizabeth to him. He groans, grabbing his sister. "Bubba!" The redhead exclaims, hugging the boy's head. "She can walk, you know." He mumbles. "Yeah I know, It's just cute to watch you hold your sister," I quickly start walking down the hall, going towards C.C's room. I hear him groan again, walking away with his sister. I smile to myself before reaching the small boy's room. I knock, gaining no reply.

I slowly turn the knob, peeking inside. My eyes flicker to a small lump on the bed, realizing it was C.C. I frown. "Poor guy, probably doesn't get much sleep due to his nightmares." I lean down beside his bed, brushing some of his fluffy brown hair out of his face. I nudge him gently, whispering his name. "Hey buddy, wake up.." I whisper to him, watching as his eyes slowly open. He notices me and I send him a smile, watching as he sits up. He rubs his blue eyes, yawning slightly. Why must this child be so cute? "Hey kid, wanna go to Fredbear's with us?" I ask him, knowing he would have to come with us either way.