(Platonic) William Afton x Reader || Nap

Ayo helping out peepaw willy with making the animatronics

This is platonic, especially since (Y/N) is a minor in this! Also I am currently making a Simon (Chica mask bully) x Reader for Black History Month, since in my AU he is a person of color, but it's late so sorry lmao. I also might make a drawing for this, so that will be posted below when I finish it. Anyways enjoy this- 

----------------

The door to the workshop clicks open and I step inside, noticing a figure hunched over one of the animatronics, screwdriver in hand. The figure belonged to William, my partner. Technically, I was still a teenager, so in a way he was my teacher. "Hey William!" I call out to him and he looks over to me, a smile present on his face. "Oh, (Y/N)! Just the person I wanted to see. Can you help me out with this?" He requests, taking a step back from the animatronic. I raise a brow at him. "Sure," I say before walking over to the giant robot.

"I can't get Circus Baby's stomach hatch to open! I tried virtually everything." He lets out an exhausted groan. A concerned look crosses my face when I notice the dark bags under his eyes. "William, you should take a nap. I can probably fix the problem while you sleep," I tell him and he thinks about it for a moment. "No, it's fine. But if you don't mind, I wanna work on some designs since I've spent so much time on this robot!" The man says, tapping Circus Baby's stomach hatch. I hesitantly agree, still thinking he should get some sleep, and he wanders over to his desk before pulling out a large blueprint sheet.

My attention goes back to the animatronic and I examine her torso, looking for the problem. My hands run over the grooves on the metal and I soon feel something sticky, causing me to snatch my hand back. I look at the substance on her torso and see...something white? I soon realized it was most likely ice cream, but was still unsure. "Hey William? Didn't you install the ice cream machine inside Baby's stomach a few days ago?" I question, gaining no response from the male. I shrugged it off and continued. "I think the inside of her stomach isn't maintaining the proper temperature and the ice cream mel-" I turn around and stop upon seeing the man resting against his desk.

I walk closer and hear soft snores, confirming he's sleeping. "Hmf- I told him to take a nap," I muttered before walking out of the room in search of a blanket. As I walk through the living room, I spot Micheal and his siblings sitting on the couch watching a TV show. "Hey Michael," I say and walk over to him. He looks up to me and waves. "Hey (Y/N). Need something?" He questions, causing me to nod. "Yeah, I need a blanket for your dad since he fell asleep, but I don't know where you keep them."

Michael tilts his head. "They're usually in the closet down the hall," He informs me and I smile, thanking him. I walk down the hall and open the closet, spotting the blanket and grabbing it. I entered the workshop again and draped the blanket over William, shutting off the lights. I peer over his shoulder at the blueprint he was working on, the sunlight from the window allowing me to see. 'Ooh! A fox!' I smile down at the design. I decide to take a break from working on Baby, not wanting to disturb William, and pull up a chair. I notice a stack of blueprints and grab them, shifting through them. Most of them were failed designs or rough drafts of Circus Baby, but one caught my eye.

The blueprint showed a clown, much like Baby, but the mask was white with an orange and yellow striped party hat. I knit my eyebrows together before a thought pops into my head. It must be that failed project in the corner of the room. Makes sense. After a while of shifting through the blueprints, my eyelids become heavy, the dark environment tiring. Those nights I stayed up studying started kicking in. "Shit," I grumbled, laying my head against the table. Soon enough, I fell asleep, joining William.

-----------------

3rd person

-----------------

The sun lowered into the horizon as time ticked by, William and (Y/N) still asleep. Turns out a nap was much needed. Micheal began to get curious as to what they were doing, since (Y/N) would have usually left around sunset or earlier. He stood up and made his way to the workshop, leaving behind his siblings on the couch who were already asleep. He opened the door, noticing it was dark. His eyes drifted to the desk and he noticed the two figures. A small smile creeps across his face at the sight.

William was slumped against the desk with his head in his arms, a blanket draped over him. (Y/N) was nuzzled against his side, their head leaning against his arm. Micheal snickers and walks over to the two, adjusting the blanket so it covers both of them. He leaves the room and joins his siblings again, continuing to watch whatever show was on.

After a little while, (Y/N) stirs awake and their eyes flutter open, taking in the scenery. Instead of seeing a ceiling, a figure's face was placed in front of them, causing (Y/N) to jolt back. They fell out of the chair and tumbled to the ground. A loud bang emitted from the action and William jolted awake, whipping his head around in alert. His eyes fell on (Y/N) and he looked at them in surprise. "What the fu-"

 "What the fu-"

There ya go