(Platonic) Afton Kids x Reader || Overprotective

Another one. Why? Because I need the wholesome fun times with the Afton's to sooth my soul. Anyways, there are so many Gacha videos of Micheal bullying C.C, but when someone else bullies him Micheal's like gUYGODUKWDhuwnh, so yeah. Here's this :)

Also protective Micheal is kinda hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-----------------

My feet pounded against the concrete as I walked, Micheal and Elizabeth beside me, the small girl's hand gripping mine. "Why are we picking up your siblings again?" I questioned, turning to look at the teenager beside me. He crossed his arms. "Because my father is too lazy to do it himself," He huffed, causing his sister to pout. "Daddy isn't too lazy! He's just busy!" Elizabeth exclaimed, defending her father. "Believe what you want, Liz." Micheal muttered, rolling his eyes at the girl. She whined slightly, but dropped it.

C.C's school came into view and we barely made out the pick up area outside, students sitting on rows of benches. Before we could make it to the area, we noticed C.C sitting on the ground away from the others, a small boy looming over him. The other kid's back was facing us, so we couldn't make out any of his features, but we could hear C.C crying. I let go of Elizabeth's hand and walked towards the boy, my presence going unnoticed by him. When I got closer, I realized the boy was most likely teasing C.C and may have pushed him to the ground judging by how he was sitting on the floor crying.

My eye twitched as I loomed over him, causing C.C to notice me. I smiled at him before my face contorted in anger, grabbing the back of the boy's collar and pulling him off the ground. I glared at him. "What the hell do you think you're doing to C.C?" I questioned, my voice low in a threatening manner. The boy's eyes widened and he struggled in my grasp, trying to free himself. "Why does this concern you!?" He screeched, slapping my arm. Micheal walked up beside me.

"It concerns us because that's my brother your bullying," He said to the boy, giving him a cold glare. "Yeah, don't touch C.C!" Elizabeth exclaimed, clinging to Micheal's leg. "Shut up, brat!" The boy screamed at her, causing my grip on him to tighten. Micheal quickly slammed his hand against the back of his head. "Don't talk to my sister that way!" He scolded as the boy let out a whimper from the pain.

"Hey! What are you kids doing to my little boy!?" A woman suddenly screeched, walking towards us. I looked up at her and cringed. "Oh, so you're the mother of this little brat?" I questioned, not really expecting an answer. "Unhand him this instant!" She screamed and I smirked. "Sure. Don't want him anyways," I shrugged, tossing the boy over to the women. "Catch!" I exclaimed as he was flung into her arms. The women caught him successfully, staggering a bit from the force. "You children are monsters!" She yelled, holding her child close to her chest.

I send her a large smile. "One last thing before you go. If your 'little angel' here hurts C.C ever again, we won't hesitate to rip him limb from limb and feed it to your dog, or whatever animal you fuckers may own," Micheal told them, smiling. It was an obvious empty threat, but enough to scare them away. As the two of them scurried off, I turned my attention back to C.C, quickly enveloping him in a hug.

"Did he hurt you?" I question, looking around his exposed skin for any injuries. He shakes his head and I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, good." I glare in the direction the two walked off. "Tch, what assholes," Micheal remarks, crossing his arms. "I know right. If that boy ever comes near you again, tell us." I tell C.C and he nods in response. A small giggle catches my attention.

"You sound like his mommy!" Elizabeth exclaims, giggling at the comparison. I smile at her remark. "I guess I kinda do." Micheal smiles down at all of us, clearly amused. "How about we go to the park or something? Brighten the mood a little," He suggests, earning an excited response from the two kids. I stand up with C.C in my arms, smiling down at him. "I'm sure Mr. Afton won't mind."