Micheal Afton x Reader || Easter!

Happy Easter! I wrote a quick cute oneshot to remind you that I am not dead and that I have been working on my other book (which is a Micheal x Reader that you should totally read), so hi. Have a good rest of your day!

----------------------

An egg slammed into my cheek and exploded into confetti, covering my head with the colorful paper shreds. I looked over to see Micheal smirking at me, tossing another confetti egg in his hand. I send him a playful glare and pick up a confetti egg, throwing it at him. It hits him in the forehead and he involuntary gasps, causing a few paper shreds to fly into his mouth.

Micheal quickly bends over and coughs up the paper and I burst into laughter, holding my stomach. He lets out a small chuckle before raising his hand, tossing another egg at me. I noticed it and ducked, causing it to fly over me. I expected it to slam into the ground, but instead I heard an 'ow!' from behind me, causing me to whip my head around.

Standing in the doorway was Elizabeth, covered in egg shells and confetti. She had a pout on her face and I could hear Micheal snicker behind me. I roll my eyes at the boy before crouching down. "Daddy spent a lot of time on my hair," She complains and I pat her messed up hair. "It's okay, Lizzy!" I tell her, picking out the eggshells and what I could of the confetti. "Now you look like...um- A unicorn..?" I say. Her eyes light up and she smiles up at me.

"Really!?" She pats my leg in excitement. "Yep!" I reply, giggling at her excitement. Suddenly, another egg cracks over my head and confetti spills onto my body, a hand firmly pressed against my hair. "And now (Y/N) is one too!" Micheal teases, taking his hand away. I slowly turn my head to look at him, a glare on my face. "I-" My sentence is cut short with Elizabeth chimes in. "Yay! Here, here! Put this on!" The small girl exclaims, pulling out a set of white bunny ears.

She places them on my head and giggles. "Happy Easter!" She shouts, clearly happy. "Daddy says the Easter Bunny will be here soon!" I nod before standing up. A smirk forms on my face as I look at Micheal. "Hey, Liz? Do you have another set of bunny ears?" I question and she nods quickly, running off to the living room. Micheal gives me a look and I manage an innocent smile, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I hate you," He mutters and I chuckle. "Oh, come on. You'll look cute as a bunny," I state, earning a flustered look from the boy. "Whatever..." He mumbles before Elizabeth dashes back into the kitchen, a pair of brown bunny ears in her hands. I crouch down and take the ears from her, smiling. "Thank you, Lizzy!" I quickly place the headband on Micheal's head and he grumbles in response.

I step back, admiring the grumpy boy with bunny ears protruding from his fluffy brown hair. "See! You do look cute!" I tell him and he blushes again, causing Liz to squeal. I brush off the small girl and smirk at Micheal. "There is one thing missing, though." I say and he rolls his eyes. "Yeah? And what exactly is that?" He asks me, squinting his eyes. I giggle in response.

"You have to close your eyes!" I say, earning a groan. "What are we, five?" He complains and I roll my eyes, pulling the headband over his eyes. "Just close them." He grumbles, but does what I ask, pushing the bunny ears back into place. I smirk and give Elizabeth a smug look, causing her to bounce up in excitement. Of course, she didn't know what I was going to do, but she was excited nonetheless.

I silently take another confetti egg and raise it over Micheal's head, smashing it against the boy's head. He shoots his eyes open and looks at me with a scowl, grabbing my wrist. "You little-" He says through gritted teeth and I snicker, being pushed back by him. His weight begins to make me topple over and I begin to stutter out words through my laughter. "Hey, Micheal! Wait-"

The two of us fall to the floor, Micheal on top of me with a smug look on his face. Elizabeth bursts into a fit of giggles. Loose confetti flutters from Micheal's hair and onto my cheek, tickling me. I laughed a bit. "Get off of me, Micheal." I say with a smile and he chuckles. "Nah, it's funnier to see you suffer," He says, causing me to roll my eyes. "It's 'more fun', idiot." I correct him, sticking my tongue out. He opens his mouth to speak before a voice bellows throughout the house.

"Kids! I- um, I mean, the Easter Bunny was here!" Elizabeth cheered and dashed out of the room. Micheal and I looked at each other before the boy picked himself up, holding out a hand to me. I took it and he hoisted me up. The two of us, covered in confetti and egg shells, picked up what remained of our confetti eggs and brought them out to the yard, being spotted by William and teased for looking like messes. Micheal chucked an egg at him and hit him in the head, covering his father with the colorful shreds of paper.

William wasn't happy.