DJ Music Man x Reader || Slacking Off

Requested by @Sunset7335!

The first part of this was already written because I was attempting to make a DJ Music Man x Reader, but I had no ideas as to how to continue it. It's a little short, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!! 

--------------

My eyes shimmered in the neon lights of the West Arcade, loud music echoing throughout the spacious place. A small smile creeped across my face as I navigated my way onto the dance floor, immediately spotting DJ Music Man. I mean, he's kinda hard to miss. "Music Man!" I exclaim in order to get his attention, walking closer to him. The DJ's head slowly turns towards me, his eyes seeming to brighten when he notices me.

A purring noise sounds from his voice box. "(Y/N)!" He exclaims, his deep voice sending chills down my spine. He places his hand down against the dance floor, allowing me to step onto it. Soon after, he raises his hand to his face, seemingly smiling at me. I give him a warm smile before kissing his cheek, my lips pressing against the cold metal. A whirring sound emitted from his voice box so I could only assume he enjoyed it. Music Man nuzzled his cheek against my body, making sure not to hurt me in the process. I let out a chuckle.

"Want to play some music?" He asked and I nodded, his normal music pausing and my favorite song playing. My eyes widened slightly. "How did you know this was my favorite song?" I question, tilting my head. His smile seems to grow. "You're always muttering the lyrics under your breath when we hangout," He explains. I hum in acknowledgment, blushing from embarrassment.

"So, how is work?" Music Man questions, receiving a groan from me. "Absolutely awful," I begin. "Freaking Kevin keeps bitching about how 'I'm not doing my job right' and how 'I'm slacking off'! Which I'm not to be fair," I complain and the animatronic raises his eyebrow at me. "Uh-huh. And why exactly are you here?" He snickers, causing me to freeze. "Cause I snuck out during work..." I mutter, crossing my arms.

"And...you're not slacking-" He gets cut off by my hand being placed on his lips, or at least...what I could cover with my hands. He gives me an amused look before continuing his sentence. "Off?". I quickly shush him with a small smile. "But I'm slacking off to be with you," I tease and he smirks. "I guess that isn't a bad thing to miss work for."

I chuckle at his words. "I guess not." The amused expression stays on his face. "How are you not fired?" He jokes and I scoff, rolling my eyes in a playful manner. "Whatever bro," I lean back and lay down across his hand. For a few minutes, we spoke about funny stories and how our day went. "Wait a minute. Monty did that!?" I exclaim, sitting up slightly with a shocked expression on my face. The Music Man nodded.

"Freddy wasn't happy, but the others seemed to be amused," He chuckled. I gave him a flabbergasted expression. "Monty convinced you to play 'Squirdward's nose' in the presence of Gregory and Freddy and is still alive?" I repeat, earning a nod. "I'm honestly impressed." He laughs before hearing the ding of the elevator. My eyes trail to the large entrance to the dancefloor and see a familiar face poke their head into the room. A groan escapes my lips.

"What do you want, Kevin?" I seeth, glaring down at him. DJ Music Man gives me a concerned glance. The male looks up at me. "What are you doing up there?" He asks, placing his hands on his hips. "Umm...fixing Music Man," I lied and he raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. And what are you fixing up there?" He gestured to me sitting on the giant animatronics hand. I look at the robot. "Straightening his hat..." I trail off, unsure of what to say. "(Y/N). I'm sure the gigantic robot with six arms can straighten his own hat." His tone was stern, but all I did was roll my eyes in response.

"Yeah? And maybe the gigantic robot with six arms wants me to straighten his hat!" I shoot back. My mouth was pulled into a snarl, obviously aggravated. The man just stared at me, attempting to come up with a comeback. "Checkmate Kevin. Now go back to work and I will go back to straightening the gigantic robot with six arms' hat." I say and he does that, giving me an eye roll before leaving. Music Man laughs at our interaction.

"The gigantic robot with six arms?" He repeats, a confused and amused expression on his metal face. "His words, not mine." I shrug with a smirk. "To be fair, you do kinda look like a spider..." I trail off. Music Man chuckles again before a loud ring sounds throughout the room, echoing off the walls. A few moments later, a voice speaks. "Can (Y/N) (L/N) please come to the main entrance." Oh no. That's my boss' voice.

The animatronic gives me a concerned look and I groan. "He didn't," I growl, annoyed. "Are you okay?" Music Man questions and I nod. "Yeah, but I bet Kevin told my boss that I was skipping work or something and now I'm in trouble!" I complain, causing the animatronic to tilt his head. I send him a small smile. "It's fine though. I'll just talk my way out of it like I always do," My smile shifts into a smirk. I place a kiss on Music Man's nose and a purr sound emits from his voice box. He lowers me to the ground and I step off his hand, looking up at his much larger form.

"I'll see you later...If I don't get fired," I say, grimacing. He smiles. "Please don't. I love you." A smirk forms on my face again. "I'll try not to. Love you as well!" I exclaim before exiting the room and entering the elevator. The doors close and I let out a sigh. "This is how I die..." I mutter and the metal box begins to move up, sealing my fate.