Chapter 25 🍋

"Tempting..." he purred, tipping her chin up to meet his eyes. The back of his hand gliding down her cheek while he searched her eyes for any indication of her emotions. The curve on his lips dipped with his eyebrows, unable to figure her out.

"But..." she continued for him, "I sense a but..." She rubbed his back, reassuring that she'd be okay with anything he had to say.

His hand cupped her cheek, the other resting gently above her hips. "But...only if you're comfortable," he whispered. "I can't stress it enough. Your well-being is more important to me than gratifying my sexual needs."

She couldn't help but to let a laugh slip at his humbled honesty. She caught herself falling deeper for this man. He was genuine-and his genuinity was attractive. "I can take it," she reassured, leaning into his hand. "I feel safe with you, Levi."

"Alright then... that's good." He sighed in relief, a mischievous smile plastered across his face.0

He pulled her close to his chest, lips dropping to her ear, "I won't hold back," he whispered into her ear, nipping soft flesh of her earlobe after. Y/N clamped her trembling legs together, scowling at her dark-haired lover. The effect this man had on her...it made her toes curl in excitement.

"I don't count on it."

Their wet lips met hungrily, tongues wrestling just for the hell of it. Levi's free hand roamed her body, feeling her clothed curves as he inched her backwards towards the bed.

He scooped her up, laying her down gently onto to soft sheets. Y/N hurriedly pushed his blazer jacket off his shoulders, tossing it into the floor, then came off the tie and her fingers worked to unbutton the white dress shirt, exposing his toned body. Her breath shaky, cheeks red feeling his muscled chest and abs under her fingers.

"Like what you see?"

Y/N nodded. "Like is a bit of an understatement, Captain." Levi lifted his weight off her, straddling her hips down to the bed, teasingly removing the white dress shirt. She took his in toned upperbody. Godly, she thought. She swallowed the hard lump in her sand dry throat... though she doubted water would be able to quench her thirst.

Levi tugged at her shirt pulling the tucked seams out from the skirt's band. "Seems hardly fair that I'm the only one half naked." He pulled the shirt over her head, tossing it into the opposite corner of the room.

Y/N's instints kicked in, her hands moved to hide the scars. Her breath hitched, caught off guard by the pressure pushing down on here hands he caught them pushing them back down. "Don't... they don't matter to me. I don't see those scars; I only see you."

Her hands relaxed by her side. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, love..."

"I'm yours, Levi."

He captured her lips in response. She felt his hand on her breast, groping through the thin bra, her breath grew ragged against his hovering lips. They made it down her jaw, to her neck. Levi's teeth graze the dip between her neck and shoulder. It was going to leave a mark...and she encouraged it. Her hands caressed his back, tracing his strong back muscles.

"Levi..." she moaned from the ecstacy she felt from his lips suckling at her sweet spot and the subsequent grinding of their hips. He hooked his finger to the strap of her bra pulling it down her shoulder down the length of her forearm, allowing her to remover her hands from the confines the tight straps.

Levi turned his attention to her chest, watching it rise and fall as he massaged her supple breasts, enjoying how perfect they felt in his hands. Y/N pushed her chest forward, urging him to move on. With no hesitation, he pushed the bra up, leaving his lover to rid of it while he latched onto one of her hardened nipples with his mouth, and the other with his hands sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body.