" What I'm even asking? Offcourse it is" I chukled a little then turned back at him.

" Swadheenta you are taking it all wrong" Rehan tried to step towards me.

" I'm taking it all wrong?" I cross my arms across my chest " fine take it all right I just wanted answer of my one question. Why did you choose your Crown when you know I was right?" This question is enough for making him pale, I smile bitterly.

" Say something King of Madhavgarh say something"

" I know I did wrong..." I interrupt him.

" No you were always right isn't it that you were trying to show to my family that I'm not a good daughter, nor wife, isn't it?"

" You never care for me Rehan, never, you wouldn't not even think about me if you not got the letters your Ma will arrange your marriage to some Princess and you'll happily marry her as you always wanted the most  beautiful Princess as you wife and about Swadheenta..." I picked the glass jug from table and throw the jug of floor and it shattered.

" Swadheenta jaye bhad me" I screamed.

I cried looking down at the shattered pieces.

" You don't know how it feels that's why you came here like nothing happened because really nothing happened for you it's me who suffered" I pointed my finger at myself.

" You don't know how it feels when everyone is against you, your husband's life is in danger and all you want is that he believes you and it breaks heart when he didn't trust you"

" It hurts when you expect love, care and respect from your husband but instead he humiliated you infront of everyone"

" It hurts when you do everything for your marriage to stay but a mere words from your husband breaks off the sacred bond"

" It hurts!" the tears are continue falling down from my eyes, my head spin.

" Swadheenta" I hear him say and someone hold me in his embrace.

I tightened my grip around Bhai and cried resting my head against his shoulder.

" Don't even think coming closer" Bhai threatened.

" I made a mistake by doing her marriage to you and second when I didn't see the pain behind her facade but now" Bhai left me and stand infront of him.

" Holding her is far I'll not even let you look in her direction" Bhai raise his fist and punched him.

" Bhai" I screamed and get between them.

Rehan slowly look up and wipe a little blood from the corner of his lips. He looked at Bhai then at me I held my breath in anticipation.

" I won't hurt you because if I did my wife will hurt too and from now she'll only feel happiness because of me not anything else" he said looking at me with intensity, I move my gaze away.

" One week, I'm giving you one week's time have fun with your family do whatever you want but after one week come back to your home" I can feel his gaze on me but I didn't look up at him.

" I asked you not to create any scene in marriage but you did, I asked you not to tell my family about marriage but you did but now" I grab the pictures which is laying in table.