His brows furrowed at me. Kinusot-kusot niya ang mga mata niya na parang kakagising lang. "Are you laughing?"

I lost it. Humagalpak ako ng tawa sa harapan niya. I bit my lower lip and grabbed his arm. I pushed open the door to my room and let myself in with him.

He entered my room. I stared at him as his eyes roamed around freely. He seemed so interested kahit na magkaparehas lang naman yung mga kwarto namin. Napakurap ako at mabilis na tumalikod. Pumunta ako malapit sa kama ko at doon tinapos ang tawa ko.

"What's so funny, Solace?" He asked behind me.

Nilingon ko siya. He had a confuse smile on his face and still looked sleepy. Parang kakabangon niya lang din sa kama dahil sa gulo ng buhok niya. I noticed his phone on his hand too and its phonecase. Panda rin pala ang design nun. I folded my arms. Really, Ashen Aphelion? Pandas?

"You're into Pandas?" I raised a brow to him.

Tinignan niya lang ang suot niya at nagkabit-balikat. "They're cute and very comfy."

I laughed again. "Sure, they are." I grabbed one of my bags piled up on the bed and started to arrange my stuff for tomorrow. "Anong ginagawa mo sa labas sa ganitong oras?"

Narinig ko ang pagsara ng pinto at mga hakbang niya. "I knew you'd be back late here. So, I bought you something."

I turned to him. "Huh?"

He took a pouch out his pocket. "Pain killers... and a few vitamins. May pharmacy sa baba. Alam kong pagod ka mula sa byahe. You didn't even rest when you land. I figured..."

Napatitig ako sa hawak niya ng matagal bago natauhan. I slowly took it from his hand and look back at him. "Thank you... Do I look that tired?"

He shook his head and smiled. "No. But in case you are, you don't have to worry about the medicine."

I only bring medicines with me when I'm sick while traveling. But in the usual days, I don't. Nasanay na ako sa eroplano at hindi naman ako ganun ka masakitin. But, now... This is something I really need. Masyado ata akong nahilo sa araw na ito. The bumpy roads here in Switzerland are no joke.

I placed the pouch on my bed.

Siya naman ngayon ang nagtaas ng kilay sa akin. "Why did you pull me inside your room, Aria?"

"Bakit? Wala ka bang balak pumasok? You were standing in front of my door..." Kumunot ang noo ko.

"I didn't know this was your room," he chuckled.

"Oh," I stood up straight. "I thought you--Sorry..." Nahihiya kong sambit bago umupo sa higaan. "It's just that... I have a trauma. I really don't like it when the door is shut, and you're just in front of it..."

"That's why you let me in yourself?"

Tumango-tango ako. "I thought you felt stuck or..."

"Or trapped?"

He went closer to me. He slid both of his hands inside his pockets and stopped near the bed. "You don't like shut doors. Were you... trapped before? Or did someone locked you..." He suddenly stopped asking as if he just thought of something. His jaw hardened a bit. "Was it him?"

Hindi ako nakasagot.

He sat beside me. I can feel his worried stares but I tend not to show any emotions. Tumango-tango nalang ako sa sarili at nilingon siya. "Matagal na panahon na 'yun, Ashen. I've moved on from it... Well... Almost. I'm almost there."

"You'll get there," he vowed. "You have all the time you can get here for moving on..."

Bigla siyang napayuko. "But if you don't mind if I ask... What happened? What did he do to you, Aria?"

Platonic Hearts (Compass Series #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें