Chapter Thirty

Constantly

Nang makarating kami sa kwarto ay gumawa agad ako ng distansya mula sa kanya. I placed myself on a safe place while I watch him remove the blanket. He then removed his slippers and crawl up on the bed. Kampanteng humiga lang siya doon. He placed when of his arms on the space left beside him.

"Come here." He murmured sleepily.

"A-Anong gagawin ko diyan?" giit ko. "Rhysand, I swear if you'll make me do something--"

"You asked me if you could do something." Pagputol niya sa akin. Seryoso na ngayon ang mukha niya. I-I... I didn't expect he would take that too seriously. "Just lie down with me..."

My brows furrowed. "Are you asking me to sleep with you?"

Napahimas siya sa noo niya at pinaningkitan lang ako ng mata. "We've done that for how many times in a year, Aria."

"No, no... I meant the other meaning of that. Y-You know... You know the thing that couples do? Paano ko ba sasabihin ito?" I frustratingly scratched my neck. "You uhm... I mean we... we m-make-out and then--"

Tumatawa-tawa lang siya. Natahimik nalang ako at kinuha ang isang unan malapit sa paanan niya. Tinapon ko iyon sa mukha niya. He just shoved that away and sat up. Bumalik na sa pagiging seryoso ang mukha niya. I gasped when he suddenly removed his shirt, revealing his clenching biceps and veins on both his arms and neck that almost looked visibly stiffening.

He made a little crawl towards the edge of the bed, enough just to reach my arm and pulled me in. I shrieked when my back hit the pillow, at napapikit nalang ako ng tuluyan nang humarang ang dalawang braso niya sa magkabilang gilid ko. He's... He's on top of me.

Hindi ako nagmulat. I heard his soft laugh before I felt his breathing on my ear. "Relax. Wala tayong gagawin," sambit niya, pero iba pa rin ang ipinahihiwatig ng tono niya.

"Are you sure about that, Rhysand?!" I couldn't contain myself. I didn't know he literally meant this! W-Wala akong alam dito!

"Well, no. Pero kung hindi mo ito gusto... And if I'm making you uncomfortable or scared, then we'll definitely won't do it. Ayokong ako lang ang may gusto nito, Aria. When you're ready and when you want this too, then that's the time we can do it. I know this will be your first... I don't want to screw it up." He murmured. "I just want to let you know that I constantly want you."

Dahan-dahan akong napamulat. "So... Anong gagawin natin dito?"

He smiled then slowly brought down his head. Our lips collided and he immediately brought our hands together. Nagtagal ang mga labi niya sa akin. I never got the chance to kiss back, or to even try to do it because I was to occupied by the movement of his lips. He was just gentle. Too gentle. Ramdam ko rin ang ngiti sa mga labi niya habang hinahalikan ako.

He spent another few minutes on my lips before stopping. Bumukas ang mga mata niya. Matagal niya akong pinagmasdan bago bumuntong hininga.

"Did you regret this, Aria? Because we're here in this situation? Pinagsisihan mo bang naging kaibigan mo ako? Pinagsisihan mo bang nandito ka sakin at napapalayo sa pamilya mo?"

I stilled.

"We've talked about this..."

"Sinabi mo lang ang mga iyon para hindi ako masaktan, Aria. You know I would easily feel bad--"

"It wasn't for that, Rhysand. I meant what I said."

"Aria, please... Don't lie to me. I know you've been in so much pain because of all of this. Hindi pwedeng araw-araw nalang nating babalewalain iyon. At some point, you need to get mad at me... At them... At your classmates and teachers--at everyone... You got hurt because of us, Aria..."