Together again | Kimdine

Suggested by: JayXLonnie525
This is a Kimdine story (Kim x Ondine). Kim, Marinette and Nino are childhood friends. Marinette calls Kim, Gē ge, which means elder brother in Mandarin. Marinette calls Nino, Dì dì, which means younger brother in Mandarin. Kim and Ondine are such a cute couple!
Enjoy~

"Kim Chiến Lê!" The music nerd and Paris's own super heroine came yelling and stomping inside the library. Yes, they were in a library, shouting at the top of their lungs. They were angry like raging storm and they were stomping as loud as elephants five times bigger their size.

"Shhhh!" The librarian hushed them harshly as she glared at them in anger before shaking her head in annoyance. They flushed a dark red as they chuckled nervously.

They hurriedly tiptoed towards the table where their big brother was at. They huffed as they squinted their eyes in fury. Their hands were folded as they glared at the athlete infront of him. Kim sadly gave them a questioning look before staring at ceiling as he was previously doing.

"Why is...!" Marinette shouted, again, before a loud 'shh' interrupted her from completing her sentence. Blood rushed up her cheeks again before she muttered a 'sorry'. Nino raised an eyebrow at her, asking her what she was going to do now. Marinette pondered for a moment before signalling Nino on what to do.

They both walked towards Kim, either of them on his left or right. Marinette and Nino gripped both of his hand tightly as the ravenette covered Kim's mouth to prevent him from shouting anything.

The two, pulled the sullen boy out of his seat with all their might and dragged him out of the library towards the school's front yard. As soon as they reached the yard, they let go of him and started taking deep breathes due to the lack of oxygen.

Here Kim was looking at the two in confusion. "That took a lot of effort," Marinette said panting as Nino nodded in agreement. "You do know that you could just ask me to come here, right? And I could just use my own two foot to walk here," Kim asked, raising an eyebrow. Marinette and Nino looked dumbfounded. Nevertheless, Marinette retorted back at Kim.

"How dare you talk to us like that!? After what you did!" Marinette shrieked. Nino covered his ears at the volume. "Marebear! I know you are angry but tone your voice down slightly," Nino replied. Marinette just nodded her head in annoyance. She was interrupted way too many times and it was getting into her head.

"Why was Ondine, YOUR GIRLFRIEND, crying?" Marinette asked softer yet emphasising part of sentence.

"How am I supposed to know? She just broke up with me. Can't you see me wallowing in sadness?" Kim asked pouting, genuinely upset, not knowing what he did wrong. Marinette furrowed her eyebrows as she pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing.

"Ok. Think back about what happened before she broke up with you. What were you doing? What was happening?" Marinette asked as if she was investigating a big case. "Didn't you say that there was football practice today? We're you at it, just now?" Nino asked.

"Mhm. Yeah, I was at football practice. Some, hot chicks were also cheerleading. They were great! Then, we finished training. Ondine was waiting for me so we could have a study date together. We went to the library. We took the side table, and we were admiring the view. Then, she suddenly broke up with me. Yeah, that's about what had happened. I didn't do anything wrong," Kim replied, nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Hot chick!? They were great!" Marinette screamed into Kim's dumb face. "You jerk! And here you are telling me that you don't know why she broke up with you!?" She yelled continuously.