Claws out Reveal Final part

"N-NO WAIT!! I DIDN'T MEAN- ! PLAGG, STOP!!!" Adrien screamed, trying to stop the transformation. Key word 'trying.'

Marinette's eyes widened. Chat noir? Adrien? Chat noir? Adrien is Chat noir. Chat noir is Adrien. Marinette's exe stopped working. She screeched.

"Ummm.....hi?" Chat noir said, awkwardly.

Luckily, no one was there. No one saw Adrien transformed. Suddenly, they heard footsteps.

"Claws in!" Chat noir whispered and continued trimming the nails of the cats, pretending nothing happened.

"Is everything, ok? Marinette, Adrien?" Alya asked. "I heard a screech, sounded like Mari."

"Yeah, everything is fine. Hehe." Adrien chuckled nervously. Marinette's eyes were still widened in shock.

"How about you, dudette?" Nino asked.

Adrien looked at Marinette with pleading eyes. 'Please don't say,' Adrien mouthed.

"Yeah everything is awesome, great, awesome?" Marinette nervously said, ending her sentence with a question.

"Ok? But if you need anything tell me." Alya said suspiciously.

Once they went out of sight, Marinette looked at Adrien and Adrien looked at Marinette. 'Oh my god! Chat noir is Adrien. I fell in love with him twice. Gosh!' Marinette thought, tiny blush forming on her cheeks.

Then, she remembered something. 'Is this what Adrien meant by no one like my actual character. Even me as ladybug don't take him seriously. Maybe, that's why he don't feel loved,' Marinette frowned at that.

"Thank you, Marinette. For not saying anything. Now, LB is going to kill me," Adrien muttered under his breath.

Marinette hugged him, suddenly. Adrien cluelessly hugged her back.

"Well, Chat noir, never doubt yourself. You are the saviour of Paris. You can't put yourself so down. And if this is your actual self, Chat noir, then I love it. Ladybug likes you, I like you and the whole Paris likes you. You are the one small kids look up to. Without you, ladybug would be nothing, honestly. Trust me. Show your real self to us. The both perfect and imperfect side of you, not the one your father wants you to. They self you want to. The person you choose to be. Don't hide it. Embrace it, your inner beauty. So what if a handful of people doesn't like your character, choose who you want be. Embrace your puns, you personality, embrace yourself. You don't have to be perfect like people want you to be. No one is perfect. Not anyone. You're a model, fencer, you go to school, you are a teenager and you are still a saviour, Paris's hero. Even ladybug looks up to you, I look up to you. You always make people laugh as Chat noir and as Adrien. So show who you are, Adrien. Show who you are." Marinette said still hugging him. (This is not only for our cinnamon roll but also to everyone of you out there. ☺️)

Tears dropped from Adrien's eyes. "Thank you, Marinette. You don't know how great you are? No one have ever said anything like that to me," Adrien's said heart melting. She was truly a princess. What did he do to deserve her?

"I am song dancer!" A scream was heard, followed by many screams. "Akumatised victim!"

"Look, the hero have some work," Marinette said with a wink. "I better go! Thanks Marinette again!" Adrien shouted and waved as he hid to transform. Marinette looked at Adrien and smiled. Looks like she have work to do too.

"Come on, Tikki. Spots on!" Marinette transformed.

Time speak to after the fight...

"Pound it!" The duo finished their fight with their usual ending.