You belong with me | Adrienette

You belong with me by Taylor Swift

I hated you the first time. The second time I looked at you I was in heaven. You had that glowing blonde hair and that emerald green eyes. I immediately fell in love with you but I was just a friend. 'Just a friend' the words echoed.

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset

Now you have a girlfriend and I was too late. And I was nothing. It hurt to much. Just to much for me to handle. I looked at her and you kiss under the moonlight. You kiss her everywhere. I was just the third-wheel hoping that you would love.

She's going off about something that you said

She controls you which I wouldn't. Don't you see that Adrien? She treats you like her slave which you don't even know. She thinks she is cool but she isn't. She isn't Adrien. She doesn't love. Can't you see?

'Cause she doesn't get your humour like I do

I liked you just the way you are, how you make those horrible jokes and laughing like a bright child which she didn't. How you could make people smile with your radiant self.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night

She and I are different but of course, you love her. She listens to songs, the calm ones which make your heart melt, while I listen to rock music.

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like

She is a famous fencer while I am just a baker's daughter. A baker's daughter that you will never love.

And she'll never know your story like I do

But I know you more than she does but you still love her. It hurts. It hurts so much. So much that I could not see the outside world. So much that I felt like killing myself. But I will not, I still have hope. I am so in love with you that I coughed petals, blood spewing out with them. I though it was just a myth but I guess painful love will find its away one way or another. Hanahaki.

But she wears short skirts

Everyday I see you at school, I see you kiss her.

Of course, you would choose her. I was nothing. She had defined freckles like scattered stars that outshone her personality which you liked. I coughed more petals, green and black resembling you.

I wear T-shirts

She wears short skirt, I wear t-shirt. 

She's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers

She is a fencer champion while I am a baker's daughter. You are a model. So compatible.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find

But I still have hope that you will finally realise that, I'm here. That I was always here.

That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

What you are looking for has been here the whole time, Adrien. Don't you realise that? Don't you realise your friend suffering.

If you could see that I'm the one

Each day goes by, I see you with her. I smile at you everyday, masking my pain and you smile back which makes my day.

Who understands you

She stares at me with daggers in her eyes, two horns coming from her head. She would just kiss you right infront of me. Tears would spill rapidly because it would hurt too much. I would start coughing and the same starts all over again.