Frozen

Not my fanart. Credits to whoever who did this.

Frozen. Frozen. Everything was frozen.

She ran from a house to another but all she saw was frozen.

Her house was frozen.

Her parents were frozen.

Her life was frozen.

The park was frozen.

The state was frozen.

The country was frozen.

The world is frozen.

Though everything is frozen, there were droplets of perspiration form her.

Maybe hope was not lost. But she was alone. They took everything away from her. They froze her life.

But she kept running. Running from the ice that covered her country. She continued but it wasn’t easy.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Her heart was already shot.

But she resisted.

The world is cruel.

No one like her.

No one wants her.

No one cares.

People just took advantage. Advantage of everything. Nature. Love. Friendship. The list goes on.

No one appreciates each other. That was why the world is cruel. We were created to add colours to the universe, add love. But now humans have became more superior than their creators. They ruined the era.

There is no justice in this world.

There is no hope.

The walls were caving in.

She was running in the middle of the road, covering her ears, trying to escape the beast. She heard things she didn’t want to hear.

Seen things she didn’t want to see. Maybe, she was wrong. Wrong to believe that people can change. That people were just stupid to think. 

But it was too fast, too strong, engulfing her. Again, the world is cruel. It is an ice land. It is full of cruel people.

No one can change. No one had heart. It was full of ice.

That was what she learnt before she was shot with that one last blast from the beast. 

It was too late. Everything was gone. There was no sun. It was all icy.

She was under their spell. She was part of them. She was frozen. One of the ice.

The cruel heart, no heartless.

Her soul cracked from the ice into the sky.

Fury engulfed her as ice suppressed her.

The scarlet queen.

Miraculous oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें