Someone like you Part 1

It has been five years, five years since I last saw you.

Five years since we broke up.

Five years since I left Paris.

Five years long that I missed you.

Five years since I saw my friends.

Five years ago when we dated were the best days of my life. I am coming, coming to see you again.

How are you, Adrien?

How are you doing, I wonder.

I am coming, coming to see you.

I miss you so much. I hope you miss me too. I smile. I am coming to see you.

To spend more time with you. We were kids then.

But we are more matured now. Enough to understand each other.

Our feelings for each other.

I can't wait to see you.

See you again.

I loved you so much and I still do.

I don't have your number but I know you will be happy to see me. I will find you, my love.

I will. And we will be happy.

I just reached Paris, now.

I can't wait to see you again.

I walked through the narrow road of the very much familiar place. My fingertips brushed the uneven rocky walls, cement coating my fingers. The path not was craggy, not like how I remembered it. It was different. A nice change.

Remember us, running through this road, everytime we escape from our parents.

I wish to that again, one day with you. Hold hands as our fingertips brushes and evident blush coating our cheeks. I smiled at that.

I am going to see you soon, my love.

We were made for each other.

We were destined to be together.

You are my other half and will always be.

I reached the small town where we used to hang out with my friends.

Where are you, Adrien? Where are you?

"Kagami? Is that you?" I heard a voice behind me. Sounded so familiar. I turned around to see a blonde girl. Rose.

"Rose?" I asked, curiously.

It has been so long since I saw you my friend. So long.

"Kagami!" She exclaimed and hugged.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her. I was not much of a hugger. You know that, don't you? I will only hug you.

"How are you, Rose?" I asked, patting her.

"I am great! How are you? You just left like that. Adrien wasn't very happy." Rose frowned.

I smiled internally at that. You still like me. I am coming soon. Coming soon, Adrien.

"I am sorry, Rose. But I really go to s-" I apologised but was cut off by Rose.

"We should totally catch up. Let's go to my place!" Rose chirped and she dragged me.

I couldn't deny the offer, Adrien. But I will come soon. You always said that we should treat our friends like how we treat our family.

Rose started rambling about her life until we reached her house.

"This is my house! Mine and my spouse's that is!" Rose said but I didn't listen.

I just walked inside. What am I supposed to do.

I want to live with you, Adrien.

I want to see you.

"Babe! We have a guest. Our old friend. Come say hi." Rose called to someone. That caught my attention. Who was she married to?

A purple haired model came out. I knew she was a model. Quite famous for a fact.

"Hun, you remember Kagami," Rose asked her.

"Oh my god! Kagami? You are back!" Juleka exclaimed, not the shy girl anymore but an ambitious one. I was surprised. So much have changed.

"Yeah, I am back!" I mumbled shyly.

"So, you guys are married, hmm?" I smirked a bit. I remember how we used to gush about them. Our ship Julerose. How we used to wonder when they will become like us? Now, they have. They are married, they realised their feelings. We realised our feelings and soon we will marry too.

"Yeah," Rose blushed. And a tinted blush formed on their cheeks.

"So how are you, Kagami?" Juleka asked.

"Everything is great. So how is our class? Is everyone ok?" I asked. I wanted to ask how were you but I decided against it.

"Ooh! We just had our reunion a couple weeks ago. Everyone is so happy and successful even Chloe. Chloe have changed not the person she used to be. She is great!" Rose chirped.

Wow! Chloe changed. Have you changed, Adrien? How are you?

"Oh. That's surprising. Any other news from our class?" I asked bluntly.

I wanted to know about our class, Adrien. So that when I come to you, you will be proud of me. I want to know about you.

"Oh! I know. About Kim and Alix. Took them long to figure out their feelings. They maybe tough on the outside but their inside is like a cute marshmallow," Rose squealed.

"Easy now, baby. I know how much you like our class ships but you gotta control yourself," Juleka smirked, sassily. Rose flushed in embarrassment but maybe for another reason too because there was a twinkle in her eyes.

I smiled inwardly at the sight infront.

"Ooh! I know, Kagami. You know Nino and Alya got married too and they have two kids, Alno and Naya! They are just so cute," Rose fangirled.

Nino, your best friend, Adrien. He is married to the love of his life.

I am making this a story but I will post it here too!!!