Arcade | luka angst

A love you so much. So much Marinette. You don't know how much I suffer everyday, just looking at you. Looking at you drool blindlessly over the the blonde model. My fake smile matching the tune of my heart.

Do you know how much you hurt me Marinette? Everyday. The day I found out you were Ladybug. My broken heart broke even more for I know that I can never have you. Ever. In my life I can never. You are perfect. Perfect for him. Look at me just a broken soul fixing it's cracks. You and him. Perfect. Soulmates. I will never have you Marinette. That I know. I see you everyday and I loose more pieces of my heart as I carry them home.

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home

My mind it feels like a vast sea. Just foamy water with transparent bubbles filling it. It goes all the way to the deepest depth. I cannot Marinette. I can't see you. It breaks my heart. I feel like I am not here anymore. I just feel a bell ringing inside my empty head. It hurts Marinette. It just hurts.

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

This is just a loosing game for me. I am just a plain boy with black hair and streaks of cyan at the edge of my hair. All I do is play the guitar. Nothing special about me at all.

You have long dark blue hair which to be tied back into two pigtails. You have bluebell eyes which glows up in the sun. Your pink plum lips so kissable and tinted blush always dancing on her fair skin. Your slender hourglass body made everyone who passed by look at you. Almost every boy in the class had a crush on her. But your crush don't notice you.

You are like a drug to me Marinette. I am addicted to you. But I am nothing to you. I am addicted to this loosing game. And I know that we will never be. Ever. It is just a loosing game that will never be true.

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

I know Marinette, my love that we will never be. Never. I know that but I can't get away from you. Just so addicted. My heart feels so heavy right now. Evertime I see you, I smile but deep inside I know that you will never be mine.

You are right person, but I met you at the wrong time. You are the right script but I am the wrong line. You are the right poem but I am the wrong line. You are the right sun, but I am the wrong sky. And a piece of you that will never be mine. Never be mine.

Oh, oh-ooh-oh
Oh, oh-ooh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

I wanted to tell you that I loved you, but I know it wouldn't change a thing so I just kept pretending that I didn't. Haha.

You know, Marinette. It's amazing how someone can break your heart to the gut and you can still love them with all the little pieces left in your hands. Do you know how much that hurts?

I dare say I loved you more than anyone else and anything. It's just gut-wrenching and heart-rending that you can love someone to the moon and back but it still isn't enough, not enough for you.

I wish that I wasn't so naive before. I wish that I had never met you. Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep.

How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on

It pains Mari. It just pains. You are so perfect for him and me? I am just a normal guy. You deserve better. He will give you things that I wouldn't. I know my heart will never be the sake but I am telling it that it would be ok.

How stupid of me to think that I was the only flower in your garden. I know it's over when in reality we were never together but in my heart, we were so real. I acted like it wasn't a big deal but really it hurts. That's what happens. You let people in and they destroy you to bits and pieces though they never mean it.

Oh, oh-ooh-oh
Oh, oh-ooh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

It's so much easier to act like none of this matters and to pretend to wear a smile than to confess my heart is nearly broken from losing someone who was never even mine. You were never mine Marinette. Never.

And the day I found out you were Ladybug. It hurts even more. You and him made for each other. You love him just as much as he love you. And that's when I realised that you can never be mine. You are perfect for Chat noir. You are perfect for Adrien.

Oh, oh-ooh-oh
Oh, oh-ooh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

I didn't know what love felt like until I met you, but now I know what a broken heart feels like too. Love is just bittersweet, Marinette. I was just to naive to except.

A broken heart is the worst Marinette. It's like having broken bones. Nobody can see it but the pain is unbearable everytime you breathe.

I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster

When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get crushed in the more that you deserve. I don't need you, Marinette. I don't need your games. I don't need anything from you ever again.

Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurts you. Finally it goes off and everything is darker than ever and all you are left with is the ashes.

Oh, oh-ooh-oh
Oh, oh-ooh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

No matter how hard I try, in the end I always end up hurt. Just put the facade, put a mask to cover the broken face, the broken soul that will never live again. It will never. Because of you. And you will never know that yout kind spirit ever hurt anyone. Because you did hurt someone. Me.

Oh, oh-ooh-oh
Oh, oh-ooh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

Loving you is just a loosing game Marinette where I will never win no matter how hard I try. It just hurts but I will try. Try to stay away from this arcade.