We Will Never Not Be Together: Akashi Seijuro

This is dedicated to @kanadetachibana11! Thanks for being the first request!
I'll try to make this extra awesome and have a ton of feels--slapped.
This was supposed to be up yesterday but I had a party to go to... Sorry!
Oh yeah! So in the comments of the last X Reader someone asked if they 'did the do' you guys can decided on that!
----------

The girl sat on her friends bed, starring down at the glowing object intensely in the deafening storm. She had no clue why one of her classmates that she never talked to would have sent her the link to her demise. Tears puddled up in her eyes as she continued watching the video of her boyfriend cheating on her. A choked sob came from her mouth as the duvet crinkled in her grasp.

Her phone dropped from her hands and she furiously rubbed the tears away from her eyes so her red headed friend wouldn't come back to his room to see her a mess. Noises continued to come from her phone as her now lifeless eyes stared at the wall in front of her. She stood and walked to the bathrooms mirror and looked at her image.

What she saw was a monster, her (H/L) (H/C) hair was sticking in seven million directions, her (E/C) eyes shimmered like diamonds from the tears that she tried to keep in, and a trail went down her face from her bottom lashes not catching the water. A shaky hand went up to her face to feel the truth.

"(F/N), why're you crying?" not a hint of curiosity showed in his voice. You whipped around quickly to Akashi.

"I-I'm n-not cryi-ng!" you sobbed out. He raised a skeptical eyebrow as you sniffled. Strong arms wrapped around your waist as the tears were no longer being forced back. You were carried back to the bed and put down then pulled into a tight embrace. "He cheated Sei-chan." you whispered under the sobs. His arms tightened around you causing you to wince slightly.

"I knew you always deserved better than him... The little bastard." his tone was full of authority as he forced you to look up at him. His eyes searched around your face slowly before they rested on your own.

"Sei, I'm really upset." you sniffled and blinked away more tears.

His thumb rubbed away the remaining of the tears before he kissed the crown of your head, "I will treat you much better than him."

"Sei I didn't say anything about going out with you." the silkiness of your voice shocked you.

"I'm ordering you to date me. It is absolute." he rubbed your back softly, "that scum will get what is coming to him soon."

A soft smile etched its way to your lips as he whispered by your ear, "We will never not be together."

---------
Sorry this wasn't up yesterday again! I hope you enjoy it! It's not as feelsy as I wanted it to be but, I guess it'll work.
Thanks for reading!
You can always request if you want!
I will also update again tomorrow since this one is a request.